**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CHARACTER SELECTION !

IF , kabam asks u which champion u want by giving a set of champs which one will u choose and why ?

CHARACTER SELECTION ! 41 votes

THOR (RAGNAROK) - ( 6 STAR )
17%
Alex13369YoMovesMaxGamingAgent_X_zzzAbhro12_3Yodabolt21Barri8 7 votes
IRON MAN ( INFINITY WAR ) - ( 6 STAR )
82%
DrenlinZeroj2kfmussapMagonusMarvel2289Denzel116EtjamaNo_oneukDeacongash228Sarvanga1_Heroesforhire18_LeoZedParam1988AouxWouxŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170DawsManHagureMeijinScrubhan 34 votes

Comments

• Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    ADDING ORE CHAMPS

1. CAPTAIN AMERICA ( INFINITY WAR ) 6 STAR
    2. CAPTAIN MARVEL ( 2019 ) 6 STAR
    3. APOCALYPSE ( 6 STAR )
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Between those two, Thrags is prestige. I don't really have a place for IMIW. But if you're adding the other three, give me Apoc any day of the week.
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    I WILL REALLY CHOOSE IMIW CUZ , EVERY ONE HAS THEIR ONE STUFF AS THEIR FAVOURITE , MINE FAVOURITE IS IMIW , I WILL REALLY OBSERVE INCH BY INCH THE MOVES OF HIM A, HIS FIGHTING SKILLS ETC
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Apoc any day and all day
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

I WILL REALLY CHOOSE IMIW CUZ , EVERY ONE HAS THEIR ONE STUFF AS THEIR FAVOURITE , MINE FAVOURITE IS IMIW , I WILL REALLY OBSERVE INCH BY INCH THE MOVES OF HIM A, HIS FIGHTING SKILLS ETC

You’re scaring me
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I recommend you switch to decaf
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Prestige