**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer Supreme's slow debuff.

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
So I just pulled her from a 5* M/S crystal. I opened two, other one was OG Hulk.

She can apply stackable slow debuffs. So I was wondering whether the reduction from each debuff also add up if I have more than 1 slow on the opponent or it remains fixed 100%.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fixed. Doesn't matter either way since it still shuts down evade and unstoppable completely.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Fixed. Doesn't matter either way since it still shuts down evade and unstoppable completely.

Cool. That means I don't have to worry If the opponent has increased ability accuracy if it shuts down completely. That's great.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Kill_Grey said:

Cool. That means I don't have to worry If the opponent has increased ability accuracy if it shuts down completely. That's great.
    Cough cough
    6.2.6 Champion...
    GarrettN said:

Just a word of caution though, her slow can’t be applied when she has class disadvantages. It’s not a fun surprise when you try her against the champion in 6.2.6

She works perfectly for 6.2 champion, wdym?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

GarrettN said:

Just a word of caution though, her slow can’t be applied when she has class disadvantages. It’s not a fun surprise when you try her against the champion in 6.2.6

Because she nullifies and can take immense block damage, not because of slow.
    edited June 2021

Kill_Grey said:

GarrettN said:

Seems you didn't understand my statement, but yes I know she does.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

She has class adv in that fight.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited June 2021

GarrettN said:

She should not. Her slow does work but I believe that is a bug. She has class disadvantage. Champion is not a cosmic in this fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Slow work one this champions with iOS spaer or what it called even though u disadvantaged
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

She should not. Her slow does work but I believe that is a bug. She has class disadvantage. Champion is not a cosmic in this fight.
    Lol no
    She do have class disadvantage but she can still apply slow. Because opponent need to be science class. And 6.2 champion isn't science there. I did with sorcerer that fight and her sp1 made fight easy
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Her description says "Slow cannot be applied on champions with natural class advantage".

For Mystic champs Science has natural class adv. Universal class is not natural class adv or is it?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

GarrettN said:

Seems you didn't understand my statement, but yes I know she does.
    Ah okay my b
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

GarrettN said:

No 6.2 champion is of universal class and has class advantage over all champs.