**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trigger Warning...

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
This is a teensy bit of a brag post.

So I went into the Grandmaster's Gauntlet, don't have Quake, so I was like what am I going to do. Low and behold MSD solos the whole thing without Quake (not surprised). Anyways, inspired, I hopped into the Grandmaster's Gauntlet with a similar team. The only difference was Ghulk instead of Namor because I don't have Namor.

I didn't go for a completion run but I did manage to solo Doom with a 5/30 5* Apoc. So needless to say, I was pretty happy. It was my tenth try, but most of those tries I just died without getting Doom down even a single%. The only other try that went super well I got him down to 8% and died. A few others I got him down to 85%.

So, here's a little clip of me finishing him off. I am not looking for any sort of congratulations, just wanted to share that I am now officially better than MSD who needed a r3 6* Apoc ;)
I jk of course!

https://youtu.be/gI9Nws79cFA

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Way to go! This would soon develop to be full solo's until the end!
    (Not necessarily this time, but yeah!)
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Pff, forget MSD, we have a new gauntlet master here ladies and gentlemen
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    So you don't have iso!! Interesting
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

So you don't have iso!! Interesting

I do, but I started leveling him up before level up event and was like shoot! So I stopped. Him and a few other champions are getting leveled up if today is level up.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Who is MSD?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Who is MSD?

Injuries and disorders that affect the human body's movement or musculoskeletal system (i.e. muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, discs, blood vessels, etc.).

MetalSonicDude. Highly skilled youtuber
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

jdrum663 said:

Who is MSD?

Injuries and disorders that affect the human body's movement or musculoskeletal system (i.e. muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, discs, blood vessels, etc.).

MetalSonicDude. Highly skilled youtuber
    Haha Bro you got me there, thanks for the giggle
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Who is MSD?

Why is msd