**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is making a dual app of mcoc against the terms of services?

Hello everyone I am using a redmi note 8 and as everyone knows android has a feature that once you have installed an app from the playstore you can duplicate it through the inbuilt settings of the phone .
So I wanted to confirm that is it against the terms of services of kabam or not if I use dual apps to duplicate the mcoc app for my two accounts coz it will reduce the stress of logging in and logging out every now and then .
Has anyone tried this and if yes then plz tell if it is safe to use that
Note : dual apps doesn't include any kind of hack or mod or emulator it's just the exact copy of the app downloaded from the playstore .

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I’m sure its against the TOS in some way though it seems pretty harmless to me
    I use multiple devices since logging in and out can be a pain
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Never heard that one before. Interesting. Maybe try looking through this: https://kabam.com/terms-of-service/

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Not a lawyer or anything, but this sounds relevant:

"Except as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service, you may not modify (including without limitation making derivative works), copy, adapt, reverse engineer, de-compile or otherwise reduce to human perceivable format, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, transfer, license or sublicense, publicly display, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, Materials without Kabam’s or its licensors’ express prior written permission."

Emphasis added by me.
    That seems pretty cut and dry to me
  • shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23

Never heard that one before. Interesting. Maybe try looking through this: https://kabam.com/terms-of-service/

I'll look into it ...thanks
    Drenlin said:

I use multiple devices since logging in and out can be a pain

It's a lot irritating tbh🥴

Not a lawyer or anything, but this sounds relevant:

"Except as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service, you may not modify (including without limitation making derivative works), copy, adapt, reverse engineer, de-compile or otherwise reduce to human perceivable format, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, transfer, license or sublicense, publicly display, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, Materials without Kabam’s or its licensors’ express prior written permission."

Emphasis added by me.

I guess then I would continue as I'm doing logging in and out following that old medeival way 😪 until kabam introduces a switch account option.....which might come into action when I'm ded ..lol
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit , can you say something on this issue?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm fairly sure this has been answered before by Miike, and the answer was no. I'm not going to search for his answer though, it's out there somewhere.