**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Arena Structure Feedback v2.0

Hey everybody,

We've just announced some adjustments to Arena Milestones and Points Structure that will start on June 10. Take a look here for all of the information: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/267371/arena-milestone-update-june-10-2021

We've closed the previous Arena Feedback thread now, but you can still find it for reference here.

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Seems nice, definitely better than before! Thank you for listening to the community :)
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Gamer said:

Cop123 said:

will getting the basic champion from milestones give the full dupe rewards or not?

Basice is one sig so no full dups
    before the basic champion gave dupes in arena and only featured champion gave one sig but after the arena change both of them give one sig only.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

How Hav the impact with the change for the 6 star to score almost the same as the 5 star or I’m missing understand it because if so that just bad for me

Its only in the basic arena. These changes are great
    All good then thanks for cleaning that op for me then it great since I’m can almost hit 4m with my 5 star alone and 16.5m so esay for me but thank. Again
    Cop123 said:

Gamer said:

Cop123 said:

will getting the basic champion from milestones give the full dupe rewards or not?

Basice is one sig so no full dups
    before the basic champion gave dupes in arena and only featured champion gave one sig but after the arena change both of them give one sig only.
    I’m got full dup one mr negative. In last arena
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Gamer said:

How Hav the impact with the change for the 6 star to score almost the same as the 5 star or I’m missing understand it because if so that just bad for me

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Is the lowered points scoring for 6*s in the basic arena only (max milestone of 4 mil) and the usual scoring in the featured arena (max milestone 12 mil). If so then I believe this is an incredible update to make grinding less painful
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This looks like a good step for all the sorts of players.
    Lvernon15 said:

Not a fan of how many units are in the baby arena that underdeveloped 4 star rosters will have to get now

Slap one bost and do it with 3 star you get them same
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Lvernon15 said:

Not a fan of how many units are in the baby arena that underdeveloped 4 star rosters will have to get now

I believe it should be “can get” instead of “will have to get”.
    Same difference, point is they’ve hugely expanded the focus on the lesser stars that nobody wants to rank anymore because you get 5 and 6 stars so quickly
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    At its base, this looks like a good change. I am going to wait to actually try them before giving my rant/appreciation.😛
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I have a really underdevolped 4 star roster (4 r5s)

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

Yep, and I don’t even know if you could argue this only hurts endgame players and helps newbies, because the speed of progression now means newer players are ranking less and less champs below 5* level
    Zan0 said:

I have a really underdevolped 4 star roster (4 r5s)

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

Not everyone can be happy this change is so much better
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Is the lowered points scoring for 6*s in the basic arena only (max milestone of 4 mil) and the usual scoring in the featured arena (max milestone 12 mil). If so then I believe this is an incredible update to make grinding less painful
    That is correct. 6-Stars only have their points reduced to match 5-Stars in the Basic Arena.
    does the dupe of basic champion give iso and shards or not?
  • amazing. this is all what i wanted. Thank you for listening to us.