**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ACT 3 END GAME FINAL BOSS THANOS TO BE POWERED DOWN

2»

Comments

• Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    THANKS! HOPEFULLY KABAM WILL NERF THIS ROADBLOCK, AND THEN WE ALL CAN HAVE FUN
  • TsankTsank Posts: 4
    This is very true I even disinstalled MCOC for a big time because of him.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Turn-Off-Caps-Lock?amp=1

I believe you may find this link helpful.

Good luck on your glorious quest for vengeance. We will watch your career with great interest.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

THANOS IS HORRIBLY PAINFUL, I SPENT YEARS DOING IT, FINALLY I DUMPED 300 BUCKS AND MANAGED TO TAKE HIM DOWN WITH 6 STAR RANK 3 ELECTRO

HI , BRO U HAD SPENT 300 BUCKS WITHOUT RESEARCHING , I FINISHED THAT MONSTER BY USING MY 4 * MYSTIC CHAMPS BY DEFEATING CRAX AND CAREFULLY USED THE CLASS ADVANTAGES AND FINISHED THE ACT 3 , ADVICE : ALL OF U GO BY THE PATH STARTING WITH DRAX BETTERE IF U HAVE MYSTIC , TECH , SKILL CHAMPIONS , GHOST RIDER 4* HELPED ME A LOT , AND DARK HAWK 5 * TOO !!!!!!!!!! :*
    You had a 5 star Darkhawk and you struggled against Thanos???
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    yes , i struggled too much
    Next , can we also fight for nerfing maestro B)
    B)
  • ScarXScarX Posts: 65

THANOS IS HORRIBLY PAINFUL, I SPENT YEARS DOING IT, FINALLY I DUMPED 300 BUCKS AND MANAGED TO TAKE HIM DOWN WITH 6 STAR RANK 3 ELECTRO

RANK 3 ELECTRO!? I NEEDED A 6* RANK 4 GHOST FOR THAT THANOS
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    edited June 2021
    ScarX said:

RANK 3 ELECTRO!? I NEEDED A 6* RANK 4 GHOST FOR THAT THANOS
    6* Rank 4 Ghost ? I had to hack this game to defeat that tHaNOs
    Kabam don't take this seriously
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    WHY IS THIS NOT A MORE PRESSING ISSUE!!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All you need is the infinity stone version of iron man to snap him out of existence
    Im , having 4 *imiw