**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gauntlet or Abyss

LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So... I was saving units until 6k (I have about 5k now) to do my first run of Abyss, in 1 month I guess.

Being a ftp recent thronebreaker and without having done Abyss, I thought Gauntlet wasn't for me, and after all it will return.

But...as i'm seeing in the forums, seems doable with those amount of units, and there's a t5cc and two 25% as reward. However, i'm afraid to burn about 6 months of unit recollection.

I have almost 4 horsemen of Abyss (NF is not duped, but he isn't the most necessary) and good old 'saveunits' Heimdall.

So...?

Gauntlet or Abyss 95 votes

Abyss
10%
TristanDenzel116Kill_GreyCage_1HerdingCatsCharlie21540Abhro12_3Valentinos13Negative_100Errang 10 votes
Gauntlet
89%
GamerBitterSteelMegaSkater67TheManMythLegendbuffajrzuffyF4k3_GaM3rAlex13369RotellyYoman46SungjLvernon15SarcasticTaurusWarlord5386SandeepSHeattblasttJumpthesharkLiquidkoldTheLegend27JuggerNot 85 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet is also cheaper than Abyss by a good bit. Could be super cheap depending on your skill level.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Gauntlet
    I am thronebreaker and haven't even touched Abyss. Right now, I'm planning on doing gauntlet cause it takes less time overall and the rewards are worth it. As time goes by you might get 6* horsemen to rank 3 and make that abyss run even easier. Abyss isn't going anywhere but we don't know when the gauntlet will return
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet is much easier with great rewards that are going away for awhile.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet
    If you have the champions for it ofcasse
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet

Am i the only one who think abyss rewards are better? Yes? Okay. Well do gauntlet anyways first since its not permanent content

Depends what you’re looking for, in terms of t5cc gauntlet is better as you can choose. In terms of 6*s abyss is better. Depends what you value higher at the time.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet
    I could've used a few more T5B but the rewards were pretty good to me
  • Options
    LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    Thanks everybody, especially to those who have left your reasonings in comments! Considering everything, I'll do Gauntlet (in a couple of weeks, after preparing).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Am i the only one who think abyss rewards are better? Yes? Okay. Well do gauntlet anyways first since its not permanent content

Abyss explo without a doubt. Probably not completion though. Depends what you are aiming for.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Gauntlet
    Gaunlet definitely... rewards are far better and easier if you are skilled...!!!