**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Set up bug [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PoketanPoketan Posts: 8
    Same here... Set up up 3 times and hung 3 times on save all days. So this feature is supposed to save us time and stress.......
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    Same here, so what we do, wait?
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Pity it doesn't work at the moment, as the idea is brilliant, I really like the interface of it.
    But can't say I'm surprised that there is an issue unfortunately.
    Hopefully we get a fix for it soon though.
    A few posts on it now so happening to everyone.
  • noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 27
    I have tried 4 times now and the same thing has happened. I'll wait for the fix.
  • DaWabbitDaWabbit Posts: 5
    Nothing else we can do...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    At least they gave themselves 24 hours to work it out.
  • MightyDZAMightyDZA Posts: 19
    I’ve been disconnected 4 times now while trying to set up the new AQ week. I get to say 5 and attempt to save, only to see that glorious disconnect icon and then the “You’ve been disconnected” screen. Anyone else having this issue?
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    Same here
  • Paulverine27Paulverine27 Posts: 2
    Have set up all 5 days three times now, each time I go to press save changes all days it hangs and then disconnects me. Please fix!
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    Same here
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Fix the problem I cant set up AQ
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    edited June 2021

• UCanHateMeNowUCanHateMeNow Posts: 59
    edited June 2021
    Trying to start the new AQ and once I get to day 5 the game keeps crashing and I get disconnected!!!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    AQ actually starts tomorrow. Today is the planning stages only. You might need to download the small update that came out a day or two ago.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

AQ actually starts tomorrow. Today is the planning stages only. You might need to download the small update that came out a day or two ago.

Update doesn't help. It's an issue on Kabam's end. They've acknowledged that there's a problem.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 343 ★★
    Yeah same here, restarted a few times. Did the setup from the beginning a couple of times too.

When trying to save it shows the connection symbol and eventually lost connection.
    I did not get any new update for Android.
  • ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Posts: 19
    ItsDamien said:

Still doesn’t work with the update. They also removed the other thread where people were having the same issue
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    I downloaded the update, and trying to setup AQ still freezes my game.
    Last update for Android was 3 days ago.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Mine crashes every time I try to finalize it
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Obviously they're aware, but yes, me too.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Some or all? Should I have another officer try?
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike
    It wont let me set up AQ at all
  • LittleduckykinsLittleduckykins Posts: 16
    Same issue here. 6 attempts, all timed out and disconnected. Restarted from scratch with the game twice.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Add me to the growing list that can not setup AQ
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Actually it is set up to come out a day before AQ starts so you got your wish
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Tried and failed three times.

Yes, my app is up to date.
    Yes, my device's OS is up to date.
    Yes, I restarted the app between attempts to setup AQ.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Tried 5 times now, great update as usual. Doesn't work at all.