**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav blade bugged

I was using warlock against blade in the cave eq and noticed when I throw heavys the flux dispersal doesn't reset so I end up doing 0 damage with specials just waiting for him to kill me the bleed in warlocks heavy just showed that I threw a heavy but it didn't reset pls sort this out

Comments

• NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Dunno if there is an interaction, but I encountered the same... 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Are you running the uh, mastery I think pacify? Or something like that that reduces power gain and AAR on stuns? I believe it bugs the node.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Assassins and pacify can reduce aar reason why on heavy its not going to 0
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Astounds said:

Are you running the uh, mastery I think pacify? Or something like that that reduces power gain and AAR on stuns? I believe it bugs the node.

It doesn't bug it lol. It reduces it's chance and he has infections on him and that lowers AA
    this is exactly correct. also when you have neuros on him with archangel, you might not be able to remove the flux dispersal charges
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    I used Warlock had Zero issues
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    Zan0 said:

Astounds said:

It doesn't bug it lol. It reduces it's chance and he has infections on him and that lowers AA
    Wow so it's his aar that's causing this🤦I'll just have to deal with this
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

Astounds said:

Wow so it's his aar that's causing this🤦I'll just have to deal with this
    Or remove pacify and assassin mastery.

Personally, I haven't really noticed assassin actually helping me in anything over the last year or so, but it's been screwing me over constantly. Gonna remove it before exploring the Blade quest, and use the points for helpful, not backstabbing masteries. Never had pacify to begin with
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I had 0 issues maybe a bug