**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello kabam, Bug i am facing right now

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I played Langurian legendary quest all the 7 times, but special reward section is showing that i only played for 5 times. I will loose important rewards due to this bug. Please I need help, mail is not going through support section.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Maybe you quit and the entry will not be refunded.. or you got connectivity issue cause it happend to me on the last fight with Guillotine, after the fight was won I got disconnected from game and when I came back the entry was used but it did not count towards the objectives, luckily it was only in Master difficulty.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited June 2021
    Are these month's Objectives ones where you need to CLAIM each Level as you get them, before any further runs start to count towards the next Level ?

(haven’t tried yet, but I know sometimes Objectives are like that, while other month's they allow progress to start in next Level before actually Claiming previous Level)

If so, could be why you did 7 runs but only shows 4 + 1 toward Objectives.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    yeah, i faced the same issue, I had raised a ticket, and they asked me to try again, but since my 7 entries were over, they told to me try next week and reply back on the same ticket raise
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Maybe you quit and the entry will not be refunded.. or you got connectivity issue cause it happend to me on the last fight with Guillotine, after the fight was won I got disconnected from game and when I came back the entry was used but it did not count towards the objectives, luckily it was only in Master difficulty.

No bro, I successfully completed all the quest. But problem occured in the special reward section only.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    @DJMNH Our Support team should definitely be able to help you out here. Please continue to liaise with them. :) Thank you for your cooperation!
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

@DJMNH Our Support team should definitely be able to help you out here. Please continue to liaise with them. :) Thank you for your cooperation!

@kabamboo got the support needed by support team..they have transferred the missing rewards