**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's be honest here...

Not everyone wants to fight their way up Everest or be the only one working hard in a half empty alliance. That's why we're here... firmly in the middle! Progress with less stress and pressure!

Got a full time job? So do we!
Got kids? Got those too!
Dont have either? You're welcome as well!

We're Camp Anawanna (Not associated with Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts but totally inspired by). Tag: uFoul

We are a 2BG alliance for aq and war (cause sometimes you just got other obligations). In aq we run 5x5 in one battlegroup and 3x5 with master modifiers in the other. For war we typically bounce between gold 2 and gold 3. We hit rank for most alliance events, but really only push SA contributions.

Still interested?
Great!

We're looking for active summoners with a 750k+ rating. But wait, you ask, what about prestige?!? Look, if you've built a that big of a roster around low prestige meme champs, that's your perogative... but you're still welcome to join!

LINE is required. My id: ughzy
Message me if your interested!

Comments

• UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    Looking for 5 summoners to join our merry band of misfits!
    Still looking for five to join us!
    Got room for 3 more campers!
    Still need 3 people to fill out our ranks!
    Still need 2 more people to come join the fun!
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    i am interested. i think my friend may have reached out to you as well. My Line account got messed up trying to transfer it to another device, so I am waiting for my cooldown period (for phone number) to make a new one. do you still have 2 spots open?

IGN: SturmBreaker
    Need just 1 more person to complete the squad!
    One bunkmate has to go home with poison ivy... so back to needing 2 more!
    Still looking for 1 more before the season kicks off!
    Check that, back to the office orders are snatching folks from having some summer fun with Camp Anawanna! Looking for 2 more to join our team!