**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav EQ Skill Paths With Suicides

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just wondering if anyone has done these yet with suicides, and who worked well?

Did any non-skill champs work also (such as OR)?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Use skill champs that shrug off the debuffs. Nick Fury comes to mind. One quick heavy and you should be golden, right?
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    I generally use moleman, omega red works well too
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Use skill champs that shrug off the debuffs. Nick Fury comes to mind. One quick heavy and you should be golden, right?

Nick got buffed and shrugs damaging debuffs at the start of a fight with a heavy now?
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★

Menkent said:

Nick got buffed and shrugs damaging debuffs at the start of a fight with a heavy now?
    Hahaha no. I’m guessing either he thought you could shrug the heal block with a heavy (but it’s passive so you can’t) or he thought you could shrug suicides when under 10 tactical charges (which you can’t because it only targets non-damaging debuffs when below 10, but all debuffs when at 10+ tactical charges)
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    The latter. I don't run suicides so I don't pay attention to that kind of thing. Only time I intentionally take him for a fight with potential debiffs it's against void in aq, but those are technically non-damaging.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Menkent said:

The latter. I don't run suicides so I don't pay attention to that kind of thing. Only time I intentionally take him for a fight with potential debiffs it's against void in aq, but those are technically non-damaging.

Correct - void’s debuffs are non damaging, as the damage they deal is a separate ability. The debuffs themselves are non damaging (slow, petrify, fatigue)
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Hit Monkey works well
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★

Hit Monkey works well

Hit Monkey is crazy on suicides, which I just discovered today.

Xbones, Molegod, Kingpin
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    This is a helpful thread as I’m getting ready to explore this chapter and dreading it as I have suicides.
    For completion, I used moleman, hit monkey and Elsa. Moleman was the most effective for me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I didn’t turn on suicide, just use Moleman, Stealth, and AA for boss.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Menkent said:

Correct - void’s debuffs are non damaging, as the damage they deal is a separate ability. The debuffs themselves are non damaging (slow, petrify, fatigue)
    Void doesn’t apply Slow. It’s a very similar icon but it’s called Agility.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Does AA work?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    I had to revive a few times for the void in cav eq skill path but besides that suicides didn’t pose a problem.

Moleman solo’d nearly everything else.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    In the end, this wasn’t so bad. I’ve fully explored Cavalier now.

Aegon at sig 200 was my main clearer, the key is to do the first fight flawlessly with an aggressive start to set up the rest of the path.

Mole Man was exceptional, and Hit Monkey I used for backup. The few times I did use him, he did well.

Oh, I also used Omega Red, who was serviceable.