**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose 2 mutants for Rank 3 thanks to the Gauntlet!

JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I chose 1.5 mutant catalysts with Gauntlet rewards because my only mutant r3 right now is Magneto. Please choose your top pick and add your second pick in the comments!

Choose 2 mutants for Rank 3 thanks to the Gauntlet! 124 votes

Omega Red (Sig 200) - no suicides
18%
AjisdopeMoosetiptronicMarvel2289EtjamaMobile_P0tat0DonDudu2809Ironman3000Carracho01SpideyFunkoJohnyBoySparx265Agent_X_zzzShenkDarkKnight646BlackTuranNegative_100Real_Madrid_76_2Divine59765WooptyfrickendooCynic 23 votes
Apocalypse (unduped)
36%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendTristanF4k3_GaM3ryossRotellySungjGNASTYYoMovesLvernon15LibertyPrimeV1shadow_lurker22GhostboytjieSairam44Denzel116Colinwhitworth69IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverLordSmasherKRANꓘ 45 votes
Prof X (unduped)
8%
BitterSteelTheHoodedDormammuRockyshockyIron_Patriot_is_litSwarmOfRavensScrubhanAGYAATLbravo184FlyGalaxyBombUnknown_LegendNalak8 11 votes
Sunspot (unduped)
0%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Archangel (duped)
29%
SnakeEyes69LuciusVorenusMSRDLDTheVyrusAlex13369thanks4playingnameplasMonk1Osfan8UnsilentAdvJuggerNotFloorKillerSnakepSbkruebKill_GreyMiekandKorgSquirrelguyUsername19273ddom 37 votes
Domino (unduped)
1%
JumpthesharkZanerJay 2 votes
Colossus (unduped)
2%
FabiusBRLight7Haptichorizon 3 votes
Emma (duped)
0%
Rockypantherx 1 vote
Namor (sig 20)
0%
Another_Name 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel (duped)
    Would be a tough choice between him and prof X for me. I'd probably say omega if you ever planned on suicides.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    Apoc, prof x and aa
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    Second choice would be Pigpen although without suicides he is not nearly as effective.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Prof X (unduped)
    And AA
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    And Apocalypse
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Apoc is good but is reliant on stryfe synergy and he enhances mutants but doesn't require r3 to enhance them. Go with omega or aa
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Second choice would be Pigpen although without suicides he is not nearly as effective.

pigpen?
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

Why’d you sig 200 omega if you don’t use suicides?

maybe because sig 200 can compensate for lack of suicides?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Archangel (duped)
    Emma is super underrated. Try her out
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Domino (unduped)
    I did apocalypse, because he is great and so fun to play. And he won the poll. Will choose between omega and archangel probably, sometime soon.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    If you’re not running suicides apoco and aa are the definite choices
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)

Apoc is good but is reliant on stryfe synergy and he enhances mutants but doesn't require r3 to enhance them. Go with omega or aa

Apoc relies on the stryfe synergy... lol
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Domino (unduped)
    Lvernon15 said:

Apoc relies on the stryfe synergy... lol
    Right? I had no idea he even had a stryfe synergy. I’m sure it’s good but certainly not relied on
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    And then AA
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Namor (sig 20)
    Namor and AA
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)

I was gonna make a sarcastic joke but enough people already have and I don't want to dog pile...

*Snickers* Apocalypse Reliant On Stryfe... 🤣 Sorry, sorry I couldn't hold it in.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You already invested that many sig stones into omega, you may as well add a t5cc to that list
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Stop talking about stuff you have no idea about
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Archangel (duped)
    But also play around with Emma Frost