Options

Gauntlet Rewards + 1 Mil BHR

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I just finished the gauntlet with the team of ghost, hood, quake, apoc, and cable, and while I might suck at the game my rewards certainly didn't. I picked cosmic and tech 25%, forming a cosmic I was planning to use on cgr, and picked a fully formed mutant for cable. I opened my first two 6*s and got loki and dpx, which was not very exciting. I opened my next and out came corvus glaive. I don't run suicides, but hes still a huge pickup. I opened my nexus and got howard the duck, a first time dupe on my r3 falcon, and a new MAGNETO. I still didn't have him as a 5* and while I would have loved the falcon dupe, I had to go with mags. I also realized that after getting 4 new 6*s, I broke 1 mil base hero rating. Just wanted to share this with the forums and if anyone has any questions about that team for the gauntlet, feel free to ask

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,832 ★★★★★
    that’s filthy

congrats on dpx
  • Options
    DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    I'm thinking about using the same team. Do you have any info you might think useful to know before going in?
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Congrats .. How many units you spend or revives used??
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Congratulations.. I was really surprised just how good apoc was for this..
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    You lucky man! Congrats on the rewards. I’m jealous of that Corvus
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,110 ★★★★★
    GROOVY GROOVY pulls mate. Such a stark contrast to my Iron First, Immortal Hulk and Namor that I pulled after the Gauntlet ... lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I heard mojo was a fun fight
  • Options
    Dretlle said:

I'm thinking about using the same team. Do you have any info you might think useful to know before going in?

Id probably bring someone for mojo, like aa. He's a huge pain when ramped up. Otherwise, just be prepared to quake.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nice! Those rewards are great
  • Options
    MaxLee said:

Congrats .. How many units you spend or revives used??

a bit above 2k. I spent way too many revives when I was trying to do it last night half awake lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I heard mojo was a fun fight

😭
  • Options
    @Dretlle and anyone who's thinking about using a similar team, here's who i used for all the fights. I left a little note by any fight that was more difficult with who I brought in. Again, keep in mind I would bring someone else for mojo.