**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seatin Discovers Gwenpool’s Compensation for the Nerf

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/EmgolETm1iQ

Seems fair enough!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    When I saw this it was funny fix one thing of herd then comes another broken feature still it feels good to see that damage from incenerate if it was true though but bugs everywhere
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Can you imagine someone going into LOL with this?

I don’t have Gwenpool, but I expect this would come under the heading of “exploit”!

Better wait for the fix.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    It seems to be just mephisto I since I tested it in rol just to make sure just in case someone with rank 1 gwenpool and haven't cleared rol could have done it but didn't work luckily but since can be an exploit since it's like Insta kill on sp1
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I think it’s a Mephisto only issue, not only is he not incinerate immune like he’s supposed to be, but instead he is incredibly vulnerable to it now.

I used a low level GP against WS in Rol, 16 damage per tic, but vs. a 5* Mephisto in duel it did 158k per tic.
  • I can’t wait for the “I got banned for using Gwenpool to clear LOL” posts
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen any issues with GP anywhere else so far. May be a Mephisto issue like Etaki pointed out.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It's actually a mephisto issue ... He is taking more damage from incinerate.
    Even a mephisto itself got hit by a 2.5kk damage from a single incineration tick
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    So, Hyperion's SP1 pew-pew eye lazers will one shot him? Awesome!
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Mephisto is incinerate immune, or he was a few hours ago, currently he is taking immense damage from it.

You can see this for yourself with a Gwenpool, Hyperion, or Crossbones.
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    @Kabam Miike Any word on a fix?
  • Was that a glitch?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    tdo74ujnb788.png

That... is an epic pic.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    tdo74ujnb788.png

NIce pic dude haha
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    That +5 almost saved him...

XD I know right!
  • PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Mephisto is supposed to be incinerate immune?
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Don't see why this would happen without the champion being tinkered with in secret.

Of course we will never know because kabam can't keep their promise of talking to us and stuff, but whatever.

And don't even get me started on that **** aura of incineration chance, Jesus christ. I can put my life on that chance.