**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Sorcerer Supreme as a 6 star?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled a SS as a 6 star, does she need awakening? Is she already good? On a scale of 1/10 how should I feel?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

She is overrated. If you need a slow champion or a decent mystic she is good but otherwise other mystics can do what she does better. No awakening needed.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

What mystic is better than her and do the above?
    When do you need armor break? Nullify is practically the same as that
    Regen on block is not permanent and at most just gets rid of all block damage, which sounds good but is ultimately about 3% health from my experience.
    3% health? she can take any hit that doesn't kill her into the block and heal it all back - how is that not great?

and even outside of blocked hits, with the regen up she passively regens pretty damn efficiently - if you go into a regular act 6/7 fight and dont take anything other than chip damage you can usually see yourself 15-20% healthier by the end of the fight...

i think folks are seriously misunderstanding her regen mechanic.

She is overrated. If you need a slow champion or a decent mystic she is good but otherwise other mystics can do what she does better. No awakening needed.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Regen on block is not permanent and at most just gets rid of all block damage, which sounds good but is ultimately about 3% health from my experience.
    All this is wrong. You can regen more than you get damage on block.
    Save 3% because for me most of the time blocked damage is about 3%... yeah she can slowly heal what she has if she has the recovery mastery. But even then it stunts her already painful damage since it switches you out of her fury mode unless you build to an sp3 first, and by then the heal isn't that worth it. BWCV Magik DM Dormammu Mephisto all have a better heal. Even Doctor Strange you could argue.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Then really don't know how to use her . In 7 2 she can take blocks a day and still finish 100% hp
    Really do know how to use her actually. Never needed to because in 7.2 you can use anyone. If you really have to/need to sit there and take who knows how many blocked hits to heal her back to 100% then she is a good champion for you.

No_oneuk said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

3% health? she can take any hit that doesn't kill her into the block and heal it all back - how is that not great?

and even outside of blocked hits, with the regen up she passively regens pretty damn efficiently - if you go into a regular act 6/7 fight and dont take anything other than chip damage you can usually see yourself 15-20% healthier by the end of the fight...

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Save 3% because for me most of the time blocked damage is about 3%... yeah she can slowly heal what she has if she has the recovery mastery. But even then it stunts her already painful damage since it switches you out of her fury mode unless you build to an sp3 first, and by then the heal isn't that worth it. BWCV Magik DM Dormammu Mephisto all have a better heal. Even Doctor Strange you could argue.
    This just shows you don’t use her correctly. She should have multiple armor breaks and 2-3 regen going in a fight. She then hits very hard and regens a ton.

There is no way she hits very hard... she can hit decently if you get all the armor breaks. And it's still not a ton of regen unless you're sat there taking blocked hits which takes enough time to ruin the "very hard" damage.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Then really don't know how to use her . In 7 2 she can take blocks a day and still finish 100% hp
    Really do know how to use her actually. Never needed to because in 7.2 you can use anyone. If you really have to/need to sit there and take who knows how many blocked hits to heal her back to 100% then she is a good champion for you.
    You don't.
    That's an opinion.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

You don't.
    That's an opinion.
    Sun is smaller than earth. Hey, it's an opinion
    Please don't derail the thread.
    I don't, I am giving u an example why your assumption of an opinion is wrong when facts proves otherwise.
    How this related to Sorceror Supreme then

No_oneuk said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

you must be in act 4 if youre taking 3% blocked damage a fight. You've also clearly never played her if you think her damage is "painful"
    GagoH said:

Dont comment on stuff you know nothing about. Shes the 2nd best mystic without suicides , used her on mix master in 7.2.6 . She handled evade/buffs/and hard to evade specials all at the same time. Messed up in a fight but still recovered from 60% to full health off her regen
    ok
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Technically Doom+Mr. F and Doom+Guardian, along with far better power control and damage.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Technically Doom+Mr. F and Doom+Guardian, along with far better power control and damage.
    That's correct 👍