**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Sorcerer Supreme as a 6 star?

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Djin said:

She is overrated. If you need a slow champion or a decent mystic she is good but otherwise other mystics can do what she does better. No awakening needed.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

What mystic is better than her and do the above?
    When do you need armor break? Nullify is practically the same as that
    Regen on block is not permanent and at most just gets rid of all block damage, which sounds good but is ultimately about 3% health from my experience.
    3%?

5*r3 SorSup
    ok
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

She is overrated. If you need a slow champion or a decent mystic she is good but otherwise other mystics can do what she does better. No awakening needed.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Regen on block is not permanent and at most just gets rid of all block damage, which sounds good but is ultimately about 3% health from my experience.
    Then really don't know how to use her . In 7 2 she can take blocks a day and still finish 100% hp
    Really do know how to use her actually. Never needed to because in 7.2 you can use anyone. If you really have to/need to sit there and take who knows how many blocked hits to heal her back to 100% then she is a good champion for you.
    Yes i know how to use her. Infact in Aw attack i use her more than Doom. Her utilities comes handy in many situation. And with that regen going on I don't have to worry block damage.
    Is taking block damage bad ?
    Saving pots bad?
    Champ with ton of utilities is bad ?
    Or she need skills and knowledge to play and one can't pull that off makes her bad???

No one said that we had to sit and take block damages. It's her kit which helps in many tricky situations.
    And yeah she's good champion for me.

No_oneuk said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

3% health? she can take any hit that doesn't kill her into the block and heal it all back - how is that not great?

and even outside of blocked hits, with the regen up she passively regens pretty damn efficiently - if you go into a regular act 6/7 fight and dont take anything other than chip damage you can usually see yourself 15-20% healthier by the end of the fight...

i think folks are seriously misunderstanding her regen mechanic.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

All this is wrong. You can regen more than you get damage on block.
    Save 3% because for me most of the time blocked damage is about 3%... yeah she can slowly heal what she has if she has the recovery mastery. But even then it stunts her already painful damage since it switches you out of her fury mode unless you build to an sp3 first, and by then the heal isn't that worth it. BWCV Magik DM Dormammu Mephisto all have a better heal. Even Doctor Strange you could argue.
    This just shows you don’t use her correctly. She should have multiple armor breaks and 2-3 regen going in a fight. She then hits very hard and regens a ton.

There is no way she hits very hard... she can hit decently if you get all the armor breaks. And it's still not a ton of regen unless you're sat there taking blocked hits which takes enough time to ruin the "very hard" damage.
    She can't hit hard 😂😂😂😂 I mean no offence but you really don't know how to deal damage with her. As stand alone Champ she can easily crit 20k -36k . And in longer fights she shines more.
    But it's not her damage people pick her for.its her utilities she provides. And in current meta people tend to choose utilities more. May not be
    Champ for you.
    YoMoves said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Technically Doom+Mr. F and Doom+Guardian, along with far better power control and damage.
    Doom alone is best mystic champ. This synergy's provide more to him. But if we take standalone utilities Sorcerer do very awesome job as she don't need one. Saves the slot
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I had a good time reading through the various comments :D

People often talk about her damage mitigation from her regen. Her damage is great in the Cyttorak's ferocity, and armor breaks make it more sweet. Raggadorr's resolve is known for the well-known regen and etc. Ikonn's ingenuity is really great for power control. The Nullification Aura and Slow debuff make for the cherry on the cake.

Let it be as MrInsanity says, that her damage is low. I would not mind having to hit even a 100 hits more in ACT 6 and above, if I could stay as healthy as I started the quest.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I dont like sorc supreme, im more of an intercepter but she is decent. Not in my top 3 mystic but i dont want to get into that. Mainly biased since she’s a knockoff dollar store doctor strange with all of his powers
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    She is 10/10 imo. Doesn't need awakening, has solid regen, great nullify and good utility.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Amazing 6* -- if you don't run suicides. If you do run suicides, well, Claire is about it if you actually wanna nullify buffs.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Amazing 6* -- if you don't run suicides. If you do run suicides, well, Claire is about it if you actually wanna nullify buffs.

I don't do suicides, I like being alive.
    edited June 2021
    Guys how am I being a troll, from my experience she is overrated. People are calling her top 3 mystic but she just isn't doing it for me. Her damage is good but takes a little to ramp up especially with her low powrr gain to stack the armor breaks and still can be subpar if you don't crit. The regen is apparently good but I still don't think it's one of the top regenerations compared to other champions. She also has power control. That's why I don't think she's a top 3 mystic, she's like 6th. I tried her, I didn't like her, then I was done. I got Doom BWCV and She-Hulk so I won't try her again anyways, done

Dude dont listen to any haters....she's decent mystic champ who has got a lot of utility....people who like her simply *cough* *cough* Aren't smart enough to know other potential rank ups....!!!

Rasilover said:

Imagine upplaying sorcerer

@Cop123 said:

You are a troll for disagreeing with me

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

Not nonsense man, armor break counts as a nullify. Both get rid of armor and obviously some cases armor break is more useful but it is likely you have other champions who can do it

Not very nice bro

No_oneuk said:

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

3% health? she can take any hit that doesn't kill her into the block and heal it all back - how is that not great?

and even outside of blocked hits, with the regen up she passively regens pretty damn efficiently - if you go into a regular act 6/7 fight and dont take anything other than chip damage you can usually see yourself 15-20% healthier by the end of the fight...

i think folks are seriously misunderstanding her regen mechanic.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

All this is wrong. You can regen more than you get damage on block.
    Save 3% because for me most of the time blocked damage is about 3%... yeah she can slowly heal what she has if she has the recovery mastery. But even then it stunts her already painful damage since it switches you out of her fury mode unless you build to an sp3 first, and by then the heal isn't that worth it. BWCV Magik DM Dormammu Mephisto all have a better heal. Even Doctor Strange you could argue.
    Yeah mate damage is not painful I was exaggerating. Block damage is honestly lower for me I always intercept or use Cap IW, it is better than blocking
    GagoH said:

How about YOU dont comment on stuff you know nothing about. I think she is the sixth best mystic. You dont, so how is that a lack of my knowledge when I have tried her multiple times and seen her gameplay on youtube
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Also the mystic chapter in this month’s EQ was practically designed for her.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    As you can see, people are very divided on her. In my opinion she’s good, especially if you don’t have any other strong mystics, but doesn’t excel at one particular thing. I see her as similar to imiw but a little better. I’m kind of in the middle of the two camps. I definitely don’t feel like she’s the second best mystic when you don’t run suicides (I don’t and I have a r5 Claire who I use way more and is way better) but I also don’t feel like she’s trash and not worth using. I’d rank her behind doom, Claire, sym supreme, tigra, longshot, and voodoo which still puts her in a very respectable place in the mystic class.

Just note that disagreeing with this doesn't make you a troll, but it doesn't make you right. And it doesn't make your opinion right. You might not like her, but saying she is overrated and /or bad, is plain wrong. Same as if I said Quake is bad because i didn't like her. Or if I said Doom's power control is worse than claire's. Ok, your opinion, but wrong.

Not gonna bother with the other stuff since I don't have anything else to say... just have to agree to disagree.
    But she is overrated and opinions can't be wrong or right... like there is no way Magik is worse than SS in my opinion, you can't say that is wrong...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Just note that disagreeing with this doesn't make you a troll, but it doesn't make you right. And it doesn't make your opinion right. You might not like her, but saying she is overrated and /or bad, is plain wrong. Same as if I said Quake is bad because i didn't like her. Or if I said Doom's power control is worse than claire's. Ok, your opinion, but wrong.

opinions can't be wrong or right...
    My opinion is that iron fist is a better champion than dr doom
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

Not gonna bother with the other stuff since I don't have anything else to say... just have to agree to disagree.
    But she is overrated and opinions can't be wrong or right... like there is no way Magik is worse than SS in my opinion, you can't say that is wrong...
    my opinion is that earth is flat you can't say that is wrong
    edited June 2021

Alright you can like his animations more so therefore he can be better to you since it is subjective
    Cop123 said:

Alright that is different since it's based on invalid facts
    I'm done now. Good discussion guys very constructive, Hopefully this helped someone
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Alright you can like his animations more so therefore he can be better to you since it is subjective
    Cop123 said:

Alright that is different since it's based on invalid facts
    I'm done now. Good discussion guys very constructive, Hopefully this helped someone
    It’s rlly ok to change your mind based on all the facts and points people have made dude.

When there’s overwhelming push back to you saying a champion is overrated most people would consider they may be wrong about it.

Nobodies telling you to like the champ, but you don’t have to like using a champion to realise how good they are. I don’t enjoy using colossus, but he’s a beast.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on