**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden Circle suggestion

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Was thinking it’d be a cool feature if you could complete all the difficulties of the golden circle that you have access to once weekly. For instance, if you’re thronebreaker you’d be able to do that difficulty, plus Cavalier, plus Challenger, etc. Still just once a week though as it is now.

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Furthermore, the difference between going from Cavalier to Thronebreaker is just 25k extra gold a week. That’s nothing, really. But having the ability to get an additional 150k makes the difference pretty worthwhile imo.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    while this would held people who are running low on gold, that is a very very very small group. i haven't been under 30 mil for 3 months and i'm at 42 mil right now, so i wouldn't have any motivation for doing extra difficulties, but i see how some would
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

while this would held people who are running low on gold, that is a very very very small group. i haven't been under 30 mil for 3 months and i'm at 42 mil right now, so i wouldn't have any motivation for doing extra difficulties, but i see how some would

I choose to do content over arena and am always struggling for gold.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    While I understand your intentions, the gold issue isn't just exclusive to end Gamers, there are plenty in the middle class and lower tiers that are suffering even more so because they're getting access to more four and five star Champs early on. If you were saying make the Golden Circle or even Halls of Fortune a monthly occurrence for everybody, that would gain universal support from alot of people.