**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike The runs have been refreshed since yesterday. I did the legendary quest 7 times and I have it again. Is this intended? I don't want to exploit it unknowingly.

Can you share the screenshot, Mine didn't refresh?
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    I wish we can enter side quest independent of story and event quests.
    What the point having it 0 energy cost and not able to run it while energy recharged while main team stuck in the middle of other mission...
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58

@Kabam Miike The runs have been refreshed since yesterday. I did the legendary quest 7 times and I have it again. Is this intended? I don't want to exploit it unknowingly.

I completed the legendary difficult and some of the lower tier ones.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Mine is locked once 7 entries made.

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Budder said:

Looks okay. Not a fan for randomised path placement.

Another rift month. Hate those random rewards.

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

Not super excited from randomly rewards

Y'all not see where it says you can use Keys to pick paths?

I mentioned that for the players who won't be able to grind for the key. You do understand everyone does not have the time to grind everything, right?
    Literally no grinding required, you get the key after doing *one* rift each week.

Well, that was before the event started. Doesn't make sense now. So...meh
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    edited June 2021

Mine is locked once 7 entries made.

Strange. I'll just wait till the admins respond to this.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited June 2021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I’m really hoping this isn’t a typo because I could always use t1 alpha and according to this 18,000 shards is about 6 t1 alpha catalyst. Someone needs to fix this unless it’s right
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I’m really hoping this isn’t a typo because I could always use t1 alpha and according to this 18,000 shards is about 6 t1 alpha catalyst. Someone needs to fix this unless it’s right

It's correct. I got one of those from a run.
  • I can't use the key in Legandary difficulty, Why !!
    I'm Uncollected
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    will week 1 's entries expire on week 2?
    can we use week 1 ' entry on week 2's quest?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    So, after not wanting to do ANYTHING until I was sure I wasn't going to shoot myself in the foot and lose rewards of some kind, today I've watched the video from one of the communities helpful youtubers.

I'm pretty confident with what I'm doing now in order to MAXIMISE the rewards that are on offer. Basically I'm not using a single key until week 3, hoping for luck with all the RNG paths I get given, and after plenty of hesitation based on how complicated the instructions are, it really doesn't seem that daunting. In fact, with a little bit of RNG luck, this could be a very good enjoyable month :smiley:
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

ItsDamien said:

The grind is too much.
    28 x 4 times the same thing over the course of the month. Add solo objective to keep an eye on as well.

Is just boring as hell. At least remove the incentive of the shards from doing the lower difficulties

Don't do it if you don't like it. No one is making you.
    dude all you do is defend Kabam 24x7. Let us give our feedback and maybe then kabam can learn from this. you know very well most people don't like arena. we are allowed to give our feedback.
    “Please make the rewards less so I don’t want to play the game” is not constructive feedback for anyone. Let the people who want to grind grind. Let the people with self control play a bit less. I’m staying away from heroic and master unless I need extra hero use points.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Practically speaking, it doesn’t look like there’s a reason to save gate keys. It’s 1000 shards or 2% t5 now or 3 weeks from now. Fair enough.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Strange, Anyways contact support in case you don't wanna exploit it.
    TyEdge said:

Practically speaking, it doesn’t look like there’s a reason to save gate keys. It’s 1000 shards or 2% t5 now or 3 weeks from now. Fair enough.

A good reason to save keys is to see what luck you get in the RNG rounds first.

For example, you could really want shards and T5A. But if you used your keys to guarantee getting one kind, you may very well end up getting more of that again via the RNG paths.

Of course lots of one thing isn’t bad, but maximising what I want from what is a available is the best way, by saving keys.
    Hey Kabam, how about a temporary increase in the T1a capacity given the ridiculous amounts we can with RNG this month.

Not complaining, I can see many of them going to waste for many players who can't use them all in time.

:)
  • Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    Has anyone pointed out that the drop rates for the Master week 1 rewards and the Legendary weeks 1 and 2 rewards do not add up to 100%? Can we get the corrected drop rates?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Colleen said:

Deder80 said:

Ok so this gotta be the worst event ever! You can only use the key once to unlock the 1 gate in 1 difficulty. The other remaining fights you have to go on chance it. I think thinks messed up we can only unlock 1 gate with with the first key. What going on Kabam? Is this a bug or the way you guys designed the event?

Are you new to the game? Rifts have always been like this rng is a big part and we didn’t always get keys to choose rewards let alone 4 so be grateful. Additionally I’ve done 4 runs of legendary and have already gotten 11k 5 star shards. If I get 3k 5* shards at least 50% of my runs that’s about 5 five star crystals which is amazing. Rewards are not too shabby
    I guess I’m pretty new compared to players who have been on here years. I’ve only been playing for 9 months. And yes I do like the rewards but I think we should get one gate for each difficulty level. I’ve pulled 15 5* shards so far out of legendary.
  • Somin_DadSomin_Dad Posts: 183
    Several players seem to ask same questions, but I could not find the answers;
    • Can I use the 1st week's key on 2nd week?
    • Can I enter 1st week on 2nd week?
    edited June 2021

1/ Yes but I ask you to check which week's rewards are you targetting?
    2/ No

• SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

Looks okay. Not a fan for randomised path placement.

Another rift month. Hate those random rewards.

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

Not super excited from randomly rewards

Y'all not see where it says you can use Keys to pick paths?

I mentioned that for the players who won't be able to grind for the key. You do understand everyone does not have the time to grind everything, right?
    There's only 4 keys in objectives which means 1 key per week so you can only use it once on 1 path. If you defeat the boss again you do not earn another key.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    benshb said:

Is there any incentive to go from week to week, or if I want, I can use all my entries on week 1 for example?

No. You get 1 key per week so 1 reward you can actually choose per week. All other entries will put you on a random path.
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 101
    Plz guys... Need to know if I can save those keys for last week and use all 4 keys on the path I choose?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Plz guys... Need to know if I can save those keys for last week and use all 4 keys on the path I choose?

Yes.
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43

2/ No

then what's week 5 for?

can we get some clarification ?

• fitenitefitenite Posts: 17
    4cyke said:

then what's week 5 for?

Week 5 is going to repeat week 4.

edited June 2021
    @4cyke said:

2/ No

then what's week 5 for?

Week 5 is a spare.

• KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    When it says "Week 5 is a spare to finish content", does that include castle rifts? Or just EQ content?

I assume week 5 will just have the week 4 quest open again with no added quest entries. But if we're finishing SQ content, will all 4 weeks come back with no added entries?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

People keep asking questions but you refuse to respond. You posted week 5 is a spare to finish content so does that mean all weeks of side quest stay open until week 5 ends and we can complete any week at any point until then as long as it has released or do the weeks close when the next one opens. I keep seeing people posting that we can't run week 1 once week 2 releases but I don't understand how that makes sense if you are giving us an extra week at the end to complete the content.
    I think it’s fair to say that Week 4 will have 7 keys per difficulty as per Weeks 1-3.
    When those keys are used, the Rift SQ is finished.
    Maybe it will still be visible in Week 5, who knows, but once you’ve used the 7 keys that it.

Week 5 is spare to complete other content - meaning go and spend some cash elsewhere in the game.