**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPad Crashing since update

My iPad crashed once during update and then again while loading an AQ fight. It of course took half my health. Thanks Kabam!

Comments

• ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Anyone else?
    Version 9.3.5 (13G36)
    Model MC705LL/A
  • Jordaned24Jordaned24 Posts: 3
    Bollocks ! So frustrating, kabbam wants us to spend money in the game but server loading problems affect half health of the champions! so basically YOU CAN'T COMPLETE AQ TARGET OR HELP YOUR ALLIANCE.
    It takes forever to load so when you restart the game and go back to the contest, the health of you champion is gone and you haven't play, so annoying!! specially if you are in AQ or AW, that is not cool kabbam! should consider this
    Or give us a satisfactory answer
  • Wow that’s so dumb it happens some times to me
  • Доброе утро. После обновления не могу зайти в игру . Решите эту проблему
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Is it possible that your device is not supported? I have same problem for every fight. Get lucky, but only one time so can't do anything except fight. If this is one time thing then that's just unlucky. Too many games installed? Just unlucky? iPad couldn't handle it just for that one time?
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Yep happens to me,lost half my health in AQ battle because it crashes...nothing to with my iPad,this is absolutely ridiculous,.....battles lag ,game crash ..AI have super human moves being able to break and attack half way through a successful sp ...blocks and parrys rarely work...
    Why roll new things when kabam can’t even be bothered to address and fix the broken ones...
    With health loss you let your ally down can’t complete AQs. Not gonna use units now for revives...support don’t even acknowledge you..should be compensated with potions and revives...
  • Danny, You can sync your iPAD with iTunes and find the crash-logs. I think sending the crash-logs over to the team would help in finding the root-cause of the issue
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    @Kabam Miike is this iPad supported?