**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Cavalier" Difficulty Tech Nodes

2Β»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lost my centurion to havok 🀣
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s about balance. Should Cav EQ be more difficult than some Act 7 quests? I personally don’t think so. I personally feel that new Cavs should at least be able to initial clear EQ 1.1 where end game (aka huge roster and ability) should 100% with little to no resources needed. Everyone who has the right champs to easily clear like to beat their chest and tell everyone how Uber they are and how everyone else are skrebz. I can easily clear due to my large roster, but Kabam said they were going to stop hating content. Looks like they changed their mind. Furthermore the Blade fight is downright idiotic. I can’t even shave him down with NFS bleeds. I get it Kabam, you had a rough time last quarter. Don’t take it out on us to try to generate revenue to make up for it. Rather do what you did right when your quarterly financials looked better. In other words fun content and solid champs.

Couldn't agree more and they like place champs on nodes that make them stupidly op
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134 β˜…
    YoMoves said:

So Darkhawk obliterates this questline. Either by L3, or if you bring Thrasher, he can just start in Null Mode and win in four or five combos.

How?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Vulture is a god this month

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude i can agree on boss was tricky but node was fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....just use warlock, guilly, hulkbuster,doc oc or i can tell you one underrated champion who does excellent job i.e vulture...just do one sp1 and you get all the furies you need after that
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What annoys me about the boss fight is that heavies don’t consistently remove all the charges.

Not sure if it’s a bug or some silly interaction with AAR.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aburaees said:

What annoys me about the boss fight is that heavies don’t consistently remove all the charges.

Not sure if it’s a bug or some silly interaction with AAR.

AAR.

Means Pacify and even Assassin can effect the node. AAR is a double edged sword, but for all the instances it doesn't help, there's plenty more that it does.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 6* R3 hulk buster always makes things easy every month. Well on a serious note guardian is a cheat for the node,G2099 pre-fight,nebula e.t.c As for blade ghost can solo or hype.
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35 β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I used Guardian 5* R3 along with Magneto and Colossus both R5 because I didn't have any tech champ with active shocks. Guardian works a treat if you just spam sp1s and use your light combo enders to power drain to place the 12 second passive shock from the node as and when needed. His shock bursts on his basic combo also makes his damage ramp up pretty quickly. Didn't have to use any other tech shock champ and didn't have to deal with the unblockable either since sp1 spam gave me a steady set of force field charges to dump on the power drain. I suppose a 4* should work too since I used a 5* R3 and Guardian has crazy block proficiency so chip damage shouldn't matter if you play moderately well.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know, but I think
    IMIW is underrated for the Cavalier tech nodes.
    Almost for all previous and present tech nodes he is my MVP.
    -armor breaks and heal block with heavies
    -Shock from sp1
    -power drain while shock is active

• Ik08Ik08 Posts: 18 β˜…
    50% of the tech champs are at least decent for those node. You probably wont rank up many of them. Boss might be challenging but can be done with most champs. In my opinion this is a good difficulty for cavalier quests.
    Ik08 said:

50% of the tech champs are at least decent for those node. You probably wont rank up many of them. Boss might be challenging but can be done with most champs. In my opinion this is a good difficulty for cavalier quests.

The problem is suicide mastery...

Nemesio said:

YoMoves said:

So Darkhawk obliterates this questline. Either by L3, or if you bring Thrasher, he can just start in Null Mode and win in four or five combos.

How?
    He shocks on basics in null. On blocks in shield. And easy to get to null from stealth. So bring thrasher a long and ur good either way. Ez pz lemon squeezy
    Does he need to be awakened?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Tech node?

IMIW, Vision, G99, Spark (slow though), Warlock (also slow)...

I just brought IMIW Vision and G99, they melted everything.

Sentinel & Silver Centurion has the easiest access to shock too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you play map 6 you'll get a lot from map 6 crystals and 3 full cats every AQ from rank rewards depending on where you rank.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…
    I used vulture and red skull
    They’re not major champs, but they can handle it well
    Red skull is clearing most of my tech quest every month

Sometimes, the underwhelming champs exceeds the OP champs in cav difficulty