**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who hurt you?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
I was helping out a friend in Sector 5 when I ran into this filthy node combination.

I've been noticing an increase in incursion nodes in the lower sectors but this is just diabolical. A lot of people that play Sector 5 aren't even UC and they're getting Act 6 level nodes? Not one or 2, but 3 of the most annoying nodes to play against. A no retreat OR? Really? Even in Act 6 this would raise hell talk more of incursions.
I haven't even seen such in higher sectors.
Kabam review your nodes before you publish them. This is trash.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    ouch
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Just looks like a typical endgame story mode node combination to me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You know, doom is actually a really good counter for that node combination. I know it’s annoying but it’s definitely doable.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

You know, doom is actually a really good counter for that node combination. I know it’s annoying but it’s definitely doable.

I used him but died to icarus degen and Domino finished up with single combo. I was running buff cornucopia and all the fury buffs popping up were getting hard to keep track of so I just ignored it and did the usual Doom roation. I launched an sp that would have killed but died in the middle.

I think it is RNG because I run across defenders who are not villains on Tyranny nodes. Even on boss node.

I have seen those a lot. I have only seen a villain on villainy mode only once. Those are just quirky and at best mildly irritating. I don't think your average Sector 5 player would be winning this fight.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the point of OP is that these nodes soups not be coming up in lower sectors. I agree. I guess, players are getting trained for future content.

Yeah, the point of OP is that these nodes soups not be coming up in lower sectors. I agree. I guess, players are getting trained for future content.

Is incursions a place to train people who aren't even UC for Act 6 nodes? That is what eq is for.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    if you play enough incursions you run into some real stinkers. my personal favourites have been

void on icarus, stun immune, tenacity 3 and no retreat

korg on tenacity 3, rage and 45% armour

a science ultron drone with enhanced abilities, best defense and powerful from afar

nova on aggressive all or nothing and energise

longshot on icarus and power play (this one REALLY sucked big time)

and of course mojo with rage, icarus, kinetic transference and energise.

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Try fighting flux dispersal with coward node.
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Kabams been real funny with all these abominably stupid nodes recently.
    TP33 said:

if you play enough incursions you run into some real stinkers. my personal favourites have been

void on icarus, stun immune, tenacity 3 and no retreat

korg on tenacity 3, rage and 45% armour

a science ultron drone with enhanced abilities, best defense and powerful from afar

nova on aggressive all or nothing and energise

longshot on icarus and power play (this one REALLY sucked big time)

and of course mojo with rage, icarus, kinetic transference and energise.

I have seen some of those nasties but usually on Sector 7. I play the lower sectors to help out people or just for fun but with the annoying nodes showing up recently, it is becoming less fun.
    On zone 5 of the same run, the Ultron boss had biohazard and I brought Elsa to deal with his evade