**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many of you are going to get Scarlet Witch Sigil?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I will be getting her because I’m a huge Scarlet Witch Fan and she seems pretty cool.

F2P option is there because many people also like Scarlet Witch but F2P probably won’t be able to get her for a while if ever.

Ima call her Scigil. Pronounced with a K sound for the C. Skigil

How many of you are going to get Scarlet Witch Sigil? 196 votes

I will be getting her
49%
GamerSnakeEyes69SnizzbarBendyMr_PlatypusTV_Addict_2017Hort4Robbo101TendersquadzuffyTensioZeroj2kallinashesTristanTheVyrusSundance_2099Bpn88855RotellySungjBrandonmballou 97 votes
I won’t be getting her
19%
World EaterDrenlinccrider474jdrum663fmussapAlex13369nameplasRCunhaThatGuyYouSaw235Ackbar67JumpthesharkRaichu626Rockyshockyspiderbites0196CanuckDownUnderMiStaLovaddomH3t3rTheInfintyKeniutek 38 votes
I’m F2P
31%
winterthurBadroseSpeedbumpFurious_Fighter1SandeepSRepto23KerneasDRTOMalreck04MysterioGustavo20VoltolosAleorsilentagJhonST33DjinHorlockRockypantherxSidDDragon_Sham_ 61 votes

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I’m F2P
    I’m F2P but I will probably spending money with the sigil to get her unless it requires More than 4 months
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Depends on the rewards.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I will be getting her
    💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I will be getting her

I am F2P…until tomorrow. Wanda is too important to me 😆.

Get it today and get 6 weeks worth of sigil 🤷‍♂️
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I won’t be getting her
    Crcrcrc said:

I might get her if it takes less than 4 months straight for the 6*. Any more than that is a waste of money imo

My exact thought process. She'd be a fun r3 to have but if it takes too long I can't be bothered
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Depends on how many months of Sigil it takes to collect enough shards to get her.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming anybody with the Sigil will, as you can't spend the points on anything else. Yet.

Not sure I'd pick up the Sigil exclusively for her. It really depends on the 'cost'. Her Nullify on Parry could be very useful, and she probably does enough damage to be worthwhile.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I will be getting her
    I am not sure. It depends on how good she is.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I will be getting her

I'm assuming anybody with the Sigil will, as you can't spend the points on anything else. Yet.

Not sure I'd pick up the Sigil exclusively for her. It really depends on the 'cost'. Her Nullify on Parry could be very useful, and she probably does enough damage to be worthwhile.

I’ll probably just get the 6* version just because I have a mystic T5cc and don’t really like any of the 6 mystics I’ve pulled so far.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I will be getting her
    When is this coming to sigil store?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I will be getting her
    Zeroj2k said:

When is this coming to sigil store?

When the store resets which i think is in 6 hours
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Are there other items to buy with the sigil credits? If not then at some point I’ll get her, whenever I amass enough credits.
    I will be getting her

Are there other items to buy with the sigil credits? If not then at some point I’ll get her, whenever I amass enough credits.

I believe they said just her for now maybe in future another champ be released this way or maybe some other items
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Depends of how many sigil purshases we need to make.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    What star SW is it? Is it just an RNG crystal or something?

If there is a guaranteed 5/6* then I just might spend.
    I will be getting her

What star SW is it? Is it just an RNG crystal or something?

If there is a guaranteed 5/6* then I just might spend.

I believe its guaranteed with the new currency just dont how long it will take to get for the 6 star
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I’m F2P
    I'm currently f2p but I've been thinking of at least beginning to pay for the sigil again. I like it decently, after all.

Assuming I do that, I'm in no immediate hurry to spend any of whatever the new currency's name was to get her. I'll more than likely save it up for a while and see if something else can be bought for it down the line. If nothing comes and I can buy and awaken a 6* version, why not? But nothing in her kit screams to me to go after her day #1.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I’m F2P
    I took too long to consider getting the gifting badge. After it was removed, I am no longer sure what will really attract me to change status.

So definitely not for SWSigil.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m F2P
    i'm ftp and i don't see that changing. especially for a new champ, i don't really see myself using her in anything, so there's no reason to get her other than for a trophy champ.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I’m F2P
    They said she will be obtainable somehow after >6 months I believe, so if that'll be possible for f2p, I will technically be getting her?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m F2P
    Kerneas said:

They said she will be obtainable somehow after >6 months I believe, so if that'll be possible for f2p, I will technically be getting her?

think about what month is 6 months from now
    the theory i'm sticking with is that she will be in gifting crystals
  • Inferior_IronmanInferior_Ironman Posts: 16
    I will be getting her
    I'm already paying for the Sigil, so she'll come my way eventually. I will be referring to her as SWigil.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    I will be getting her
    I have a strategy to get her by activating summoner sigil without money.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    $carlet Witch
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    $W or SWS or SWD+ are all feasible acronyms. Depending on how many subs it takes. If it’s like 3 or less I’ll probably go for the 6* but if it’s more than that nah.