**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problematic Node Combinations

Firstly I have to mention the Cav Blade...I Spent more on him than my whole Act 5, the content needs to be difficult but not stupidly impossible

Secondly me and my partner are facing very complicated and twisted node combinations in Incursions on targeted champions

Nick Fury boss with Life Cycle (and some power related node that i don't remember, also keep in mind he is immune to parry in phase 2) on Sector 7 Zone 6...and this was too hard to be on 7.6, feels like something that we usually encounter in Sector 8 Zone 9 or higher

Sector 8 Zone 5 Ultron Boss with Inverted Controls and the node where the opponent is permanently unblockable but we deal 1% damage every time we go into block

And there were others which I don't remember, I thought these were just random and it was just bad luck but now i feel like they design nodes specific to champions even in incursions and the nodes and bosses are not exactly randomly generated

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    the incursions nodes are random
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yibambe said:

Hoitado said:

Have you ever heard of the term “RNG”?

Pffft not like it’s a major factor in this game or anything
    Everyone knows to blame kabam miike any time anything goes wrong, or you don’t get that op pull

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    The problem is... that Blade in Cav EQ is hard.. but not impossible. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    xNig said:

The problem is... that Blade in Cav EQ is hard.. but not impossible. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's not even that hard i soled it with doom.There are so many champs that work.This is cav difficulty btw.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    It’s possible oh yes
    Just super tedious
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Impossible, absolutely not. Tedious to some, depending on if you're used to dealing with lifecycle. How else do you improve without dealing with challenges!

As for incursions, all I can say is RNG, sometimes you luck out, other times you don't. That's the name of the game.