**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can't Moleman's true accuracy bypass overseer's autoblock?

NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

I used Moleman against overseer in both cavalier and uncollected but he couldn't bypass overseer's autoblock and got parried although he has his true accuracy active, why is that?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Bug
    For now only ramped Apocalypse is immune to the stun
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    And fury of course.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I used falcon locked on didn't prevent the autoblock but it did prevent the stun
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse wad able to bleed ultron after buff. These are just what you call whoopsies
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I’ve had a similar interaction with Night Thrasher. His 2nd medium connected ok after the overseer threw a sp1 (ie. it wasn’t autoblocked) but the parry/stun still triggered, swiftly followed by a brutal assault and death!

I’d be interested to know if I’m missing something or is a bug. Night Thrasher’s skateboard attacks can’t be autoblocked, and they weren’t. Issue is that even though the autoblock didn’t trigger the parry/stun did.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Bug

Nick Fury is also immune
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    AMS94 said:

Bug

Nick Fury is also immune
    Duped hood with invis on cooldown too
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    You can dashback intercept and do short combos (2 hits) when he is in auto block mode. He’s aggressive so makes intercepting easier.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Puny Mole God...

Seriously though, it annoyed me too. I was going to bring it up, but I already 100% the chapter using fury so I didn’t care. It looks like you need people immune to the stun because the true accuracy doesn’t matter.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

You can dashback intercept and do short combos (2 hits) when he is in auto block mode. He’s aggressive so makes intercepting easier.

The point is not about what to do. It's a bug that should be fixed...
    Ditto for me. I have 100%’d the quest, but would like to know if it’s a bug or intended interaction.
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58

he does work its a certain number of charges or something

No, he doesn't need any charges to get the true accuracy, he loses it after 10 charges and as you can see he has it there.
    Zeezoos said:

I’ve had a similar interaction with Night Thrasher. His 2nd medium connected ok after the overseer threw a sp1 (ie. it wasn’t autoblocked) but the parry/stun still triggered, swiftly followed by a brutal assault and death!

I’d be interested to know if I’m missing something or is a bug. Night Thrasher’s skateboard attacks can’t be autoblocked, and they weren’t. Issue is that even though the autoblock didn’t trigger the parry/stun did.

Obviously it's a bug

The point is not about what to do. It's a bug that should be fixed...
    Exactly
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    The autoblock should fail so his parry should not activate. Used mole man and got wrecked the 1st couple times.
  • i had this question too. weird bug.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it to find a possible fix. We are gathering information on this issue here and will update everyone as more information becomes available.
This discussion has been closed.