**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Arena Structure Feedback v2.0

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Anyways man, I think it just sucks that this is turning into a salt fest. In the previous thread I was always honest about what I thought. I fully supported changes to make the arena fair for progressing players. But, I always did caution that it should be done in a way that doesn't accomplish it at the cost of making the arenas worse for veterans either. That's all.

Tbh, it just feels bad that I supported changes and took the time to read others complaints and gave time and thought into coming up with solutions. Only to just be told my concerns are invalid now that the shoe is on the other foot. It sucks.

This is the wrong place to expect any sympathy. Unless you're cav, running map 5, with 75% of the game content left to do, and complaining about TB requirements being a cash grab you're not allowed to think you're getting the short straw here.
    Yeah, it's kinda gross:) And *almost* makes me regret having sympathy and advocating for arena changes to help progressing players. Since now, if the tables are turned, they clearly couldn't care less if it's fair for anyone else as long as they got the changes they were looking for, regardless of what negative affects is has on anyone else.

I say almost, because it still hasn't changed my position. I have friends who are progressing players and I do still want the arena to be good for them, and everyone. And in turn they want it to be good for me. Though, as you said.. the folks who actually have any concern for others and their concerns is certainly in the minority in these forums it seems.
    It's unfortunate but true. The people disagreeing with you don't have a 6 star roster to compete with you in any real way. What they also don't realize is that eventually they will be where you are now and then realize why this change actually sucks. People with a huge 6 star roster don't have an advantage in the basics even now. But, Kabam seems to have decided that basics needs more competition from higher mid range players with a big 5 star roster.
    There is no point taking it out on the players. Everyone looks out for themselves when progressing in the game. It is Kabam that needs to decide how to keep things relatively even.
    Yeah, I think at the end of the day, what this is showing me is that it's too difficult to make a 3 arena system that doesn't have negative effects for... someone. It seems assumed by Kabam and progressing players that players with any sort of 6 star roster will want to and should participate in the Featured arena only. As the basic has been changed now (proposed) to favor progressing players. I see the logic, I guess.. but that's just it. It makes zero allowance for veteran players who wanted to play that arena and were looking forward to it. At least without taking a huge handicap as a requirement to participate.

The problem, is that they've also made it a desirable arena for many veteran players. It's the very first time you can grind for a basic 6 star champ. I mean, have you seen most of the champs released this year lol? In a lot of cases the basic will have more powerful champs in it. Yet, end game players are being forced into the Featured to what, knock ourselves out going for meme tier champs? I'm good, thanks.

I think it would be different if we had the ability to participate in this arena without our rosters being handicapped for a year already or something. And after that, it's going to be altered to suit progressing players. That wouldn't feel as bad. At least I had a chance to enjoy an arena I waited years for the arrival of. This is just being done right out of the gate... Like, it's announced, a few cycles are run, then it's fundamentally changed? Before we even had a chance to enjoy it. Just to adjust some milestones? Seems like there's gotta be a better way to fix it without fundamentally changing the arena a lot of us were excited about. If not, scrap the dang 3 arena system and make it 5.

Trials 1-4 star
    5 star basic (which we never had before and would have been exciting to me at a previous progression)
    5 star Featured
    6 star basic
    6 star featured

Combining the 4, 5, and 6 star arenas into one seems to be a failed endevour to me at this point.

Edit: Though, I can already see complaints from progressing players about not having interest in any 5 star arenas. Even though I know I would have been stoked to have an easier time to target 5 star champs a little while back in my progression. Because there's this new idea that one can just skip entire rarities of champions now days. And regardless of how much time some players have or have not already put into the game, they feel like they need to only pursue the highest available rarity. This also goes hand in hand with content rushing vs exploration I guess.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41

All you've demonstrated here is when you downloaded the game. I could have downloaded the game in 2017 then played "casually" and wed probably be in the same place. Look, I don't know how many 6 you have or don't have. I really don't care either. But you're right, I made the assumption that regardless of the number you have, you feel like it's not enough?

I guess a better question for you would have been how much content have you done both temporary and permanent? Are you, or have you ever been in a competitive alliance? In other words, what steps have you taken to earn 6 star champs? That actually requires effort on your part.

Empty assumptions again. I really don’t know what your mission/goal is, also especially with me?! To "devalue" everyone with a different opinion than yours?
    I even never really made a statement what I personally, for myself, would prefer on arena changes. 😅
    I asked if it would be better to cater to 2% or to 40% incl the 2% ...

So I have to give a status report to you before my opinion gets classified 😂😂
    Have done everything except the new 7.2, cause I haven’t decided yet if I want to try for legends. So, Act 6, 7.1, abyss, every variant etc.
    I feel like my 6* champs are not enough? Ok, thanks, Good to know.

Any further conversation leds probably to nothing again, so feel free to stop responding with new assumptions/accusations.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

All you've demonstrated here is when you downloaded the game. I could have downloaded the game in 2017 then played "casually" and wed probably be in the same place. Look, I don't know how many 6 you have or don't have. I really don't care either. But you're right, I made the assumption that regardless of the number you have, you feel like it's not enough?

I guess a better question for you would have been how much content have you done both temporary and permanent? Are you, or have you ever been in a competitive alliance? In other words, what steps have you taken to earn 6 star champs? That actually requires effort on your part.

Empty assumptions again. I really don’t know what your mission/goal is, also especially with me?! To "devalue" everyone with a different opinion than yours?
    I even never really made a statement what I personally, for myself, would prefer on arena changes. 😅

Have done everything except the new 7.2, cause I haven’t decided yet if I want to try for legends. So, Act 6, 7.1, abyss, every variant etc.

Any further conversation leds probably to nothing again, so feel free to stop responding with new assumptions/accusations.
    what's the point of this post. you didn't clarify anything and just put some emoji after some sentences. you didn't answer a single thing that guy said.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

You never gave your position on the arena changes? Lol... Just the opening paragraph seems pretty clear your taking a position. In an angry and antagonist way, I think some will agree... "The 6 star champs you worked soooo hard for..." and what not. And I love how everyone is a statistician here. Last thread the group you guys were advocating for was 99% and anyone else was 1%. At least you've updated it to 2% this time... You're 100% right about one thing though. This conversation has become pointless. Best of luck in The Contest!
  • able21able21 Posts: 13
    Monk1 said:

So updated arenas start later… be great finish milestones in a day and go back to grinding 5* champs 😡

At least can win a decent new 6* in basic arena… will help grow account and reduce the next grind.. oh wait - no it won’t as we decide to completely devalue them to appease people.

Is madness that actually growing your account now has no benefit.. yet the majority seems to not understand this concept

They start Thursday not today.
  • ullabrittaullabritta Posts: 13
    In my opinion this is not gonna make much difference ,They lowered the milestones but they also reduced the points per fight. The basic arena is gonna be lot of work as the 6 stars are only gonna give 4.5k point so with max multiplier it could be somewhat 14k per fight I have 50 5 stars and 10 6 stars. so if I do one round with all my 5 stars and 6 stars I'll hardly cross 1 mil and can only get the 3 star hero. but in the current arena I can hit 1.5 mil easily. but I know the 3 star milestone was higher but 3 stars doesn't matter , the 4 star basic was earlier at 2.25 mil now they changed it to 2.5 so if these changes go live I would have to grind 3 days to get 4 star but earlier I could do the same in just 2 rounds. 4 stars are more valuable cause if we collect them through arenas we can later dupe them from crystals and get iso. They reduced the milestone but also reduced the points So it kind of evens things out.(Correct me If I'm wrong.
  • Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 15
    overall - i am in new favour of these changes,

although you/we will not know the full extent of how it effects summoners until the first opne has been completed.

having said that - I really like what you have done in the trials, you have basically kept it the same as the old 4* arena BUT with the new reward structure have added the old summoner trial and the old 3* arena without having the extra grind - this is massive and it will help beginners so much.

I like the basic 6* being brought back inline with the new old 5* one with a max 12m rewards.

the only thing that anyone will really have an issue with is the 6* basic points structure in the featured arena -

massive improvement to what the "old new one" was like.

well done
    Zan0 said:

I have a really underdevolped 4 star roster (4 r5s)

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

shouldn't have sold all your 4*'s then ;) lol
    Lvernon15 said:

Not a fan of how many units are in the baby arena that underdeveloped 4 star rosters will have to get now

lol how can you say you don't like that, i bet your cav or thronebreaker

all kabam have done is essentially put all the rewards that where in the old trials, old 3* and old 4* arenas into one, instead of grinding 30 milestones, you only have to grind 20.

much better for the new players who are developing as those arenas where anyway meant nor the new players who don't have or cannot at their stage get 5 and 6 stars and for that matter a large 4* roster too.

I'm still going to grind them
  • CyberOneMillionCyberOneMillion Posts: 20
    Crine60 said:

For the basic arena I don't see the point in reducing the base value for the 6* champs but still leaving them useable in there. It doesn't make much sense to use 6* in the basic for not many more points than a 5* but a much longer cool down.

The downside of having 6* champs in the basic arena is that we will still face 6* r3 squads with suicides or 6* r5 teams with our weaker 4/5* rosters. For the, maybe, small point benefit of lower rank 6* I don't personally feel it is worth the presence of these really strong opponents.

If you want to reduce the value we get from using 6* in basic but keep the longer cool down time over 5* then please consider just removing the ability to use 6* from the basic arena so we don't have to face them as opponents.

Regardless of the 6* champion cooldown time, we need as many high PI champs as we can use in the 6* basic arena. I have a great mastery setup and I must use attack and health boosts to keep my team rating at my own pre-determined level while building the streak. Removing 6* champs will lessen the amount of teams that summoners could run at a time. No one would get death matches if they kept their team rating above a certain level. I've played the new arenas to get deathmatches on purpose and now I know what not to do whenever I want to do a legitimate grind.
  • KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Posts: 5
    Lvernon15 said:

Also not fond of the impact on the 6 stars being lower and what that’ll have on the grinds for the champions, for milestones it’s a good change, but for champion grinds having a bigger 6* roster won’t help that much, and people with less champs but more ranked 5 stars will be getting more from it, which just doesn’t feel right

The larger 6* roster will help in the Featured Arena where their point base is not affected. So save the 6* for that arena.
  • ullabrittaullabritta Posts: 13

Lvernon15 said:

At a minimum if the 6* champs are getting the same points as a 5*, reduce their cooldown to be the same

This is only in the Basic Arena, which is an Arena they previously could not be used in.
    Earlier it was a 5* arena not a 6* arena, so at least give them higher points than 5 stars but less than that in featured arenas.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    This is a nice update. I think this is as good as we can hope if we were to keep the 3 arena format and still want the same effort for unit grinding as before. Now to be fair to people with large 6 star roster, I think it make sense to reduce the cool down time of 6 stars used in the basic arena to be the same as 5 stars, it does not really matter for me though as I won’t use 6 star there but for people grinding 6 star basic champions, it is useful
    Lvernon15 said:

Also not fond of the impact on the 6 stars being lower and what that’ll have on the grinds for the champions, for milestones it’s a good change, but for champion grinds having a bigger 6* roster won’t help that much, and people with less champs but more ranked 5 stars will be getting more from it, which just doesn’t feel right

BenJGrimm said:

Given that you've both halved the points from 6-stars and raised the cutoff to get the 4-star Basic, it would be a lot more player-friendly if you just removed 6-stars from the arena entirely. This combines the worst of both worlds; the lowered points of the five-stars with the 6r3 deathmatches. The catalyst arenas don't require sandbagging like the current arenas do.

The new 6* arenas are player friendly although requiring a higher threshold team rating to avoid deathmatches. You are always taking a chance if you underestimate your team rating or have too many lower tier champs on your team during the hardest fights of the streak. I have a success method for every current arena and sandbagging is not necessary. So keeping 6* champs in the basic arena means that I have a few more 5* point level champs to play with. It is still a quality of life improvement than if the 6* champs were unusable in the 6* basic arena.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Cop123 said:

what's the point of this post. you didn't clarify anything and just put some emoji after some sentences. you didn't answer a single thing that guy said.

Then maybe read again if you think I didn't answer a single thing 🤯
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

Cop123 said:

Then maybe read again if you think I didn't answer a single thing 🤯
    but u didn't answer anything?????
  • I'm glad everyone with undeveloped rosters is happy, but I had no intention of ever going for a featured 6 champ. I did have plans to occasionally go for an older basic 6 I am missing from time to time. But now, an arena I've been looking forward to for years (6* basic) has been ruined for me to give an easier time to folks with under developed rosters.

Been working hard exploring all content, etc. for years to develope my 6 star roster. And one of the rewards of all this work was an easier time in arena the more my roster grows. I spent years grinding arena with 3 and 4 star lol.. I've already paid my dues to get where I am. But now, newer players are just going to bypass putting in the work now? So, the work we put in as veteran players is now worth nothing? What's the message you are sending here? That's there's no point to working hard to grow your roster because at the end of the day, it won't provide any benefit to you? What's the point of progressing at all then??

And, anyone who says.. "Bro, chill.. the basic isn't ruined for you. You can still compete for basic champs." is being disingenuous. If they try to act like my time investment of years hasn't been severely devalued by this change to the arena. After investing over 4 years of my time in this game, why on earth would I think it's fair to be on "even footing" with someone who's only invested one year into the same game. If anyone would like to say that veteran players' time investment in this game hasn't been completely devalued by this change is welcome to provide an intelligent counter argument.

Here is a counter argument. You still have more champs than those who spent one year in game. There is no way they still compete unless they put in units to refresh. So.... you still have the advantage.
    Lvernon15 said:

At a minimum if the 6* champs are getting the same points as a 5*, reduce their cooldown to be the same

They can't reduce the cooldown time of 6* champs. If they did, summoners could easily double dip in both the 6* basic arena and 6* featured arena. That's why the cooldown time has to be the same for champions in a given tier even if their point values are different across multiple arenas. Furthermore, the revised milestone structure of the 6* basic arena is far less intimidating for a 5* roster to complete. Normal 6* champ level points would reach 4,000,000 points too easily as someone else has already said.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

All in a very typical response to people
    Who want stuff for nothing..reduce everything to lowest state.

We saw Act 6 nerf’d cause it was ‘too hard’ and then act 7 came along (yes it’s fun) but it is over in about 2 days, cause people shout and moan if anything remotely tests skill and developed rosters

Noone here is wanting more for less effort. Those grinding units still have to put in the same effort to reach the milestones. The reduction in 6* points sucks, but unless Kabam was willing to give higher units, it wouldnt make sense for them.
    The only person here who wants extra stuff for same effort is you tbh.
    Act 6 attack values were stupid. Inflating attack values is a dumb way to just make things harder.
    Don't want to get into that argument since it's never ending, but any new content is over in less than a week by endgamers. Doesn't matter what it is.
    I am taking effort in terms of overall game investment (as per @hungryhungrybbq point).

I have paid my dues grinding 3/4* champs and struggling to make milestones with a small roster. I should be able to benefit from my investment, not be pegged back.

Again I could not care less about 3/4* arena… I want the basic 6* to not be a dog if I want that champ.. and I want the extra milestones I. 6* feature, as will always be going to 25m anyways for the 1k shards.
    Yeah, it's unfortunate. But the forum sometimes gets overrun by newer players, some of whom only really care about things affect *them* and don't seem to care about how it affects others. Not all, just some. They have the mistaken perception that they represent 99% of the player base. I've actually seen multiple posts in last thread that said.. "this is only good for 1%..." etc. I think this perception comes from that fact that they are just more vocal about it. Which leads them to believe only 1% of the player base is composed of veteran players. 🙂

When the system was really bad for them, I never spammed disagrees on their posts as they are doing to ours now. As a veteran player, the new system was fine for me, but I actually agreed that it was very bad for them and was all in favor of fixing it. Again, even though it didn't affect me, I actually was giving real thought and time into trying come up with ideas of how to fix it... to help *them*. Now, when we are the ones who are getting burnt by a new system, it's "Wow, this is great!" And spamming disagree on posts that we make with sincere concerns about the new system now. Simply because they don't want *their* version of arena to be taken away.

This is kind of what I was afraid of. In the previous thread I kept seeing suggestions given that would simply just turn the tables on veteran players and make arenas worse for them instead. I'd like to believe it's because they just didn't realize that their ideas would hurt our experience in an effort to fix their own, but unfortunately.. for some anyway, I think it's more that they just don't care. So long as it's fixed *for them*. I tried explaining why some of these "fixes" could hurt veteran players. And tried to come up with solutions that could help everyone. It doesn't have to be fixed for one group of players and broken for others. I still believe there's a solution for everyone.

It kind of all ties into this "us" vs "them" dynamic I've seen here in the forum. Ftp and/or newer players refer to anyone who has a nice roster as "whales". It's ridiculous. I've never seen the word misused so much. Veteran player doesn't equal "whale". BG is a veteran player... Please stop randomly tossing the word whale around. There are many of us who worked very hard to earn our rosters over years.. but they just say.. "let the whales have the Featured arena..." Suggesting all veteran players are A: whales (which has become such a negative term the way they use it..like an insult..) First of all, I have alliance mates and friends who are at least mini whales. And they are some of the nicest people you'll ever talk to. Who actually enjoy giving advice to newer players and paying it forward, etc. And guess what, a lot of "whales" are actually very very skilled players and they grind the game hard as well. Some people have this illusion that Whales aren't skilled or don't work for what they have. It's just not true in a lot of cases.

And B: Suggests they don't have the right to use the roster they've worked for in whichever arena they choose. Why does our roster have to be outright nerfed to participate in a basic arena? Especially for those of us who actually wanted to compete for a champ in the Basic. You're telling us were not welcome in it? Or it's not for for us? "Just take your filthy whale roster and go do the Featured...you..whale!" Lol, it's so dumb. You want me to actually go back backwards in progression to use 5 star champs to compete for a 6 star champ now? When the old outdated system was using 6 star to go for 5 star? 😂 I just can't fathom how anyone doesn't see how backwards this is.
    Well it is the mindset right? I'm "endgame" put me on a pedestal. You peasants dont deserve my disagrees, how dare you disagree with me.
    In the endgame, you are, in all fairness, a casual grinder who does one arena, like @Monk1 . You get burnt a little unitwise but your shard gains are still high. I call that a win.
    I do all arenas for milestones, and two arenas on weekends for 1-5%. I think, for me as an endgamer, this is a huge win because my grind is reduced. I can focus my 6* in one arena, do two rounds of my 50 r5s in another arena for 4mill points, and cycle my 4* as many times as possible for summoner trials. Big win, more units. You may have a casual viewpoint, but make no mistake, you do not speak for "all endgamers".
    I’m causal grinder in that I only do 25m in 2 arenas for the 1k 6* shards.. l🤔

I earlier agreed with you that this change, whilst making a few less units for me (no big deal) actually makes it easier to run parallel arenas. Which by the very nature will make getting the 6* basic champs a lot harder for smaller accounts.

I personally feel this new change just over complicated everything and shows a real lack of direction.

People honestly should just be grateful how many units are on offer in the arena to start with. With battle chips giving good units one could argue it is almost too many
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just a handful of players shouting unfair. Mostly all other players are happy with the change.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

We saw Act 6 nerf’d cause it was ‘too hard’ and then act 7 came along (yes it’s fun) but it is over in about 2 days, cause people shout and moan if anything remotely tests skill and developed rosters

Noone here is wanting more for less effort. Those grinding units still have to put in the same effort to reach the milestones. The reduction in 6* points sucks, but unless Kabam was willing to give higher units, it wouldnt make sense for them.
    Act 6 attack values were stupid. Inflating attack values is a dumb way to just make things harder.
    Don't want to get into that argument since it's never ending, but any new content is over in less than a week by endgamers. Doesn't matter what it is.
    I am taking effort in terms of overall game investment (as per @hungryhungrybbq point).

I have paid my dues grinding 3/4* champs and struggling to make milestones with a small roster. I should be able to benefit from my investment, not be pegged back.

Again I could not care less about 3/4* arena… I want the basic 6* to not be a dog if I want that champ.. and I want the extra milestones I. 6* feature, as will always be going to 25m anyways for the 1k shards.
    Yeah, it's unfortunate. But the forum sometimes gets overrun by newer players, some of whom only really care about things affect *them* and don't seem to care about how it affects others. Not all, just some. They have the mistaken perception that they represent 99% of the player base. I've actually seen multiple posts in last thread that said.. "this is only good for 1%..." etc. I think this perception comes from that fact that they are just more vocal about it. Which leads them to believe only 1% of the player base is composed of veteran players. 🙂

When the system was really bad for them, I never spammed disagrees on their posts as they are doing to ours now. As a veteran player, the new system was fine for me, but I actually agreed that it was very bad for them and was all in favor of fixing it. Again, even though it didn't affect me, I actually was giving real thought and time into trying come up with ideas of how to fix it... to help *them*. Now, when we are the ones who are getting burnt by a new system, it's "Wow, this is great!" And spamming disagree on posts that we make with sincere concerns about the new system now. Simply because they don't want *their* version of arena to be taken away.

This is kind of what I was afraid of. In the previous thread I kept seeing suggestions given that would simply just turn the tables on veteran players and make arenas worse for them instead. I'd like to believe it's because they just didn't realize that their ideas would hurt our experience in an effort to fix their own, but unfortunately.. for some anyway, I think it's more that they just don't care. So long as it's fixed *for them*. I tried explaining why some of these "fixes" could hurt veteran players. And tried to come up with solutions that could help everyone. It doesn't have to be fixed for one group of players and broken for others. I still believe there's a solution for everyone.

It kind of all ties into this "us" vs "them" dynamic I've seen here in the forum. Ftp and/or newer players refer to anyone who has a nice roster as "whales". It's ridiculous. I've never seen the word misused so much. Veteran player doesn't equal "whale". BG is a veteran player... Please stop randomly tossing the word whale around. There are many of us who worked very hard to earn our rosters over years.. but they just say.. "let the whales have the Featured arena..." Suggesting all veteran players are A: whales (which has become such a negative term the way they use it..like an insult..) First of all, I have alliance mates and friends who are at least mini whales. And they are some of the nicest people you'll ever talk to. Who actually enjoy giving advice to newer players and paying it forward, etc. And guess what, a lot of "whales" are actually very very skilled players and they grind the game hard as well. Some people have this illusion that Whales aren't skilled or don't work for what they have. It's just not true in a lot of cases.

And B: Suggests they don't have the right to use the roster they've worked for in whichever arena they choose. Why does our roster have to be outright nerfed to participate in a basic arena? Especially for those of us who actually wanted to compete for a champ in the Basic. You're telling us were not welcome in it? Or it's not for for us? "Just take your filthy whale roster and go do the Featured...you..whale!" Lol, it's so dumb. You want me to actually go back backwards in progression to use 5 star champs to compete for a 6 star champ now? When the old outdated system was using 6 star to go for 5 star? 😂 I just can't fathom how anyone doesn't see how backwards this is.
    Well it is the mindset right? I'm "endgame" put me on a pedestal. You peasants dont deserve my disagrees, how dare you disagree with me.
    In the endgame, you are, in all fairness, a casual grinder who does one arena, like @Monk1 . You get burnt a little unitwise but your shard gains are still high. I call that a win.
    I do all arenas for milestones, and two arenas on weekends for 1-5%. I think, for me as an endgamer, this is a huge win because my grind is reduced. I can focus my 6* in one arena, do two rounds of my 50 r5s in another arena for 4mill points, and cycle my 4* as many times as possible for summoner trials. Big win, more units. You may have a casual viewpoint, but make no mistake, you do not speak for "all endgamers".
    People honestly should just be grateful how many units are on offer in the arena to start with. With battle chips giving good units one could argue it is almost too many

Honestly, one of the most BS things I've read here lol. Units from BC is totally RNG. There is nothing to say BC gives good units. The only guaranteed units are from the milestones.
    If people should be grateful that there are units in arena and stop asking for it to be how it was, you should be grateful you can get 6* in arena and stop whining.

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Honestly, one of the most BS things I've read here lol. Units from BC is totally RNG. There is nothing to say BC gives good units. The only guaranteed units are from the milestones.
    If people should be grateful that there are units in arena and stop asking for it to be how it was, you should be grateful you can get 6* in arena and stop whining.
    I am willing to bet I have opened far more BC crystals than you, so am much better informed to comment on unit drop rates, which from experience whilst RNG based are still good.
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

I am willing to bet I have opened far more BC crystals than you, so am much better informed to comment on unit drop rates, which from experience whilst RNG based are still good.
    Doesn't matter if you've opened 100 times mine or not. It's RNG. Just because you have had good RNG with BC doesn't mean others have.
    I've had people in my alliance open over 300k BC at one shot and get zero units. And this has happened multiple times. So even if I haven't opened as many as you, I know what RNG is and how it can seem that units drops are good or not.
    Units in milestones are guaranteed rewards. It's one part of the game where you don't have to worry about RNG.
  • Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

I’m causal grinder in that I only do 25m in 2 arenas for the 1k 6* shards.. l🤔

I earlier agreed with you that this change, whilst making a few less units for me (no big deal) actually makes it easier to run parallel arenas. Which by the very nature will make getting the 6* basic champs a lot harder for smaller accounts.

I personally feel this new change just over complicated everything and shows a real lack of direction.

lmao. You get 500ish units from arena (540). every three days. that is not even 2 cav crystals, or lesser than 15 revives. Bcs give 1.5k-2k units every million (on average) which is incredibly less seeing how much effort is needed.
    Yeah 25m isnt hard with 6* at all.

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Doesn't matter if you've opened 100 times mine or not. It's RNG. Just because you have had good RNG with BC doesn't mean others have.
    I've had people in my alliance open over 300k BC at one shot and get zero units. And this has happened multiple times. So even if I haven't opened as many as you, I know what RNG is and how it can seem that units drops are good or not.
    Units in milestones are guaranteed rewards. It's one part of the game where you don't have to worry about RNG.
    Thank you for confirming I was correct in my assumption.
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Yeah I can definitely see how you prove your point lol. By avoiding a lot of the main things said and focusing on something else.
  • Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

You wanna flex how much opened? I have 5million bcs sitting right now.