**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most hated champ in MCOC?

There are a few champs in the game that I just don't really like who are hyped up to be amazing e.g. Man thing, Quake, CAIW. I know that these are controversial picks but are there any champs that you just don't like playing and don't have fun with? The three champs above are in MY OPINION not fact. Please don't hate on me about my picks lol ;) I know that the they are all insane I just don't love playing with them.

Comments

• TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Topgun said:

There are a few champs in the game that I just don't really like who are hyped up to be amazing e.g. Man thing, Quake, CAIW. I know that these are controversial picks but are there any champs that you just don't like playing and don't have fun with? The three champs above are in MY OPINION not fact. Please don't hate on me about my picks lol ;) I know that the they are all insane I just don't love playing with them.

Yeah I get it. I didn’t get time to play with my 5* ghost as everyone knows. So I feel like that towards her.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I hate playing terrax both attack and defence, he still doesn't have good damage even after 10 armor breaks
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    IMIW and Doctor Voodoo
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

I hate playing terrax both attack and defence, he still doesn't have good damage even after 10 armor breaks

and u think spider gwen is the best science
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Terrax > Spider-Gwen
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Did you just compare my boi capiw to man thing? That’s it. And even worse you got quake mixed up in it? @Etjama you have been summoned. Enjoy getting roasted whoever you are .

Nooooo. Not CapIW.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I despise moon knight
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Terrax > Spider-Gwen
    Spider-Gwen is amazing, terrax doesn’t even compare to her and I do actually like terrax.

For me personally, I hate quake and corvus the most, I find both of them incredibly boring to use.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Terrax > Spider-Gwen
    Spider-Gwen is amazing, terrax doesn’t even compare to her and I do actually like terrax.

For me personally, I hate quake and corvus the most, I find both of them incredibly boring to use.
    I’m just messing with him since he thinks Spider-Gwen is the best science, OGBP was better pre buff, (???) and Apoc relies on the Stryfe synergy (????) among others
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Groot!!!!

... Oh wrong discussion, I thought u said most loved
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I despise Karnak even to win an arena fight feels like a boss battle. Groot is miles ahead of him
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The next thing I know I duped my 5 star and pulled 6 star Karnak
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I dislike playing killmonger and she hulk. Also absolutely hate playing longshot.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Terrax > Spider-Gwen

I’m just messing with him since he thinks Spider-Gwen is the best science, OGBP was better pre buff, (???) and Apoc relies on the Stryfe synergy (????) among others
    I mean, I also think Gwen is the best science haha, tied with Wasp of course
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I hate playing quake but use her when i need to
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Mordo. I hate it when he dashes back and draws circles. I don’t mind him when he’s aggressive and can be baited, but when he’s defensive he’s super cheap IMO.

Imagine if Hyperion had the same AI…