**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New June 7 sigil

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
Anyone seeing any artifacts or whatever they’re called? I see the upcoming sigil but nothing different in the rewards.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Anyone seeing any artifacts or whatever they’re called? I see the upcoming sigil but nothing different in the rewards.

I would wait until the daily reset occurs in 30 minutes first.
    Pretty much this on waiting on store to reset before the new currency shows up
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    But if the new currency is reward in the 7day event shouldn't of been visible?
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

That’s what I was thinking
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Who knows kabam keep bug
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    from Kabam's history, 60% chance it is a bug

If sw aint visable then the currency wont be till reset most likely how it will be for this
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    There’s sigil credits in the milestone rewards

What's more jacked up is people who already have the sigil can't get anything. Kabam really knows how to treat their customers

That’s why I let me expire last week😂. I’ll re up today when I see the goods.

Also- if you purchase agin next month, you’ll get the SW then (4*)
    Did say they will show when she shows
    it takes around 6 months to get her 6 star i think?
    Over 4 months to get the 6* 😂
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    6 in the milestones for cavalier players.
    You need 160 to get her as a 6 star.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Take me, cav, 6 months to get her.
    Cop123 said:

it takes around 6 months to get her 6 star i think?

as a cav btw
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Take me, cav, 6 months to get her.

TB needs 18 weeks to get the 6star
    So over 6 months for cavs and just over 4 months for tb.

meh for cavs but idk abt tb
    I misunderstood the free 4* SW from the announcement. I purposely let it expire just to get the 4* right away once I purchase again.

I guess only the ones that had it already dying the release THEN purchase another month will get the 4*…right?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

6 for thronebreaker players per week...
    Just 27 weeks of playing

I counted 9 per week TB
    Yep. 9 per week. Thats 17.777777 weeks. So just over 4 months. Also keep in mind that the sigil lasts for 30 days, which means 5 weeks of Sigil weekly resets per purchase.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★

Anyone else having this problem? Seems like the points didn’t reset from last week, I’ve reloaded app several times.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    4 ish mouch not to shapy
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    So I’m pretty sure I had my sigil access for another few days but now it doesn’t show anymore and I can buy it. But I can redeem stuff still... is it a glitch?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2021
    It would take almost 5 months give or take to be able to get scarlet witch 6* one time (since you earn 9 coins every week) and it takes 160 of those coins to get her, that’s almost $50 dollars. I will give kabam a hard pass on this one. Thank you trying but it’s kinda disappointing