**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Vs 6*: Scarlet Witch Sigil

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So it takes 160 Sigil Credits to get Scigil as a 6* and 72 Credits for a 5*. BUT if you spend approximately the same time then you can get the 5* and Awaken them for less Sigil credits. Not to mention that 5*s are WAY easier to Rank up and and give Signature Stones to so would it be better to invest in getting the 5* as opposed to the 6*?

5* Vs 6*: Scarlet Witch Sigil 52 votes

5* Scigil
19%
Darkrider05Furious_Fighter1RunamokUSADeaconRobin_010TwangerGeralt_123Draconic_12raheelyoGHOSTMONK 10 votes
6* Scigil
46%
BitterSteelMagicBentonzuffyTristanquando213RotellySylarKanameNojokejaymMysterioDrewDoggyDoggBigKidScottyAaronc94Carracho01JohnyBoyMilo90145CaptainGameChobblyThanks_D19KobikobsChaosMax1012 24 votes
Save your money Hoitado
17%
RaganatorAnnatarCanuckDownUnderHorlockRenaxqqShenkTheBair123TheBoogyManSir_Globalot 9 votes
Don’t Care / F2P
17%
mostlyharmlessnHeattblasttRepto23Raichu626SparrowNittTheExit27Jr_StarkRiptidegroundedmaster20005 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    I’m wil said it way esay to just use a AWake one he as a 5 star then anything but I’m going for the 6 star
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    5* Scigil
    How many sigil credits do you get per month?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

9 for tb, 6 for cav (per week, varies per month)
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Save your money Hoitado

From the milestones, 4 per week. 16 per month. That's 10 months of sigil for the 6 star version.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
    Don’t Care / F2P
    Going for both, personally. 8 weeks until I can get the 5* (9 credits per week as TB), then 17.77 weeks (18 for argument's sake) for the 6*. This offer is 6 months (26 weeks) long, so might as well go for both. I'll use an awakening gem in the future if I wish to awaken her as a 5*. Awakening gems are a bit more common than they used to be, so I'm willing to wait to get one if I ever intend to use it on her. With all that said, passing up on a 6* version of her to instead awaken her is crazy. Especially since her awakened abilities is RNG. Hope this helps.