**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide usage info

WordunkenWordunken Posts: 302 ★★

Suicide usage info 147 votes

I use suicides
42%
GamerPalanthraxMagicBentonHorror_punkZeroj2kallinashesBENJI830Maverick75mani274Pwf57CropDusterDragonMCOCAKTEKJamie2289Strikerrx8GoddessIliasTheLegend27zeezee57B_Dizzle_01Rockyshocky 63 votes
I dont use suicides
47%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67ccrider474thanks4playingYoMovesFurious_Fighter1HilldaraleyianJumpthesharkmanveertherealAnnatarLiquidkoldJuggerNotLittle_Crocodili29RakeYoungVoltolosAleorDenzel116Wine_LoverDenslo500 70 votes
I change them daily
0%
ThunderGod 1 vote
ı change them weekly
2%
Colinwhitworth69KhushhalReignkingTWKabl 4 votes
ı change them monthly
6%
Malreck04Kill_GreyZeezoosFiiNCHMasterpuffQuake2409aNOOBis235MrGreekRIBKAZZ 9 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Run them in off season and mostly have them off during season unless I have a big ghost war
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I use suicides
    Suicides make things interesting. Like when Kabam throw that heal block node at ya. Then you know if you should be running them by how well your roster hammers it.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I use suicides
    YoMoves said:

I actively hate suicides. I only use them when absolutely necessary, but they make my favorite champs (Apoc, Doom, Guardian, etc.) VERY difficult to use.

Guardian and Apoc are good with suicides though
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I dont use suicides

Does ONLY recoil count as suicide?

Why would you do that
    I am working my way up to Suicides and to Get the other 2, Recoil has to be unlocked right?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I dont use suicides

Why would you do that
    I am working my way up to Suicides and to Get the other 2, Recoil has to be unlocked right?
    Recoil does need to be unlocked but there is no reasons to have recoil active until you are ready to activate suicides. Recoil is a necessary evil for having suicides but there is no reason to take the recoil damage without them.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I use suicides

I hope this is a joke :D
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I use suicides
    YoMoves said:

I actively hate suicides. I only use them when absolutely necessary, but they make my favorite champs (Apoc, Doom, Guardian, etc.) VERY difficult to use.

I agree. Apoc on the other hand uses them so well. His damage becomes insane.

If you pair him with Nick/Deadpool it is sustainable enough for most content. And since most quests are now 6 fights + boss I feel suicides got an indirect buff :)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I dont use suicides
    Ain't that rich yet.

Besides, I don't have the willpower to save units. Neither do I have Willpower mastery.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I dont use suicides

Ain't that rich yet.

Besides, I don't have the willpower to save units. Neither do I have Willpower mastery.

If you force yourself to save units you'll do yourself a huge favor.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ı change them monthly
    I got suicides over a year ago. My mains that time we're mostly Claire, Ghost, quake. As my roster got wider, I got tired of using the same champs over and over. My roster is pretty suicide friendly overall, but I only run it during the off-season regardless. Mostly for arena.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I dont use suicides

Why would you do that
    Recoil does need to be unlocked but there is no reasons to have recoil active until you are ready to activate suicides. Recoil is a necessary evil for having suicides but there is no reason to take the recoil damage without them.
    Fair Enough, I guess i would have to remove it :/
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    I dont use suicides
    Mostly because never reached whopping 6k units in the bag (FTP). But if I did, I'd change it weekly
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I dont use suicides

Ain't that rich yet.

If you force yourself to save units you'll do yourself a huge favor.
    Sure, will do it sooner!
    Yet my main champs.... not all are suicide friendly, I guess.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I use suicides
    Seraphion said:

YoMoves said:

If you pair him with Nick/Deadpool it is sustainable enough for most content. And since most quests are now 6 fights + boss I feel suicides got an indirect buff :)
    I use him without those 2, if he has a high sig he can regen a lot and save the recoil damage, he becomes bleed immune easily as well, and if the fight is a mutant (or cable synergy) he can easily ramp up. Worst case scenario you just have to use sp3 to get things going.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I dont use suicides
    A majority of my top champs are very suicide unfriendly. Doom, Prof X, Torch, etc.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I use suicides
    I maxed out liquid courage and double edge in September 2019. Haven’t turned them off since then. No regrets. (And also no more cores!)