**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Happening to me regularly on iPhone 5S (latest iOS version) and iPad mini 3. When blocking it takes my characters longer than normal to respond. For example, block an attack, AI charges heavy, swipe to evade and character just stands there and takes the heavy hit.

Another example: Blocking spiderman's special 1, there used to be a point where a well timed swipe would unleash a medium attack just as his special finishes, and before he can recover. Now my champion doesn't respond despite swiping 2 or 3 times, then eats a combo because the block finally drops too late and none of the attack swipes registered.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Bugs that put money in Kabam's pocket stay in game for 6+ months. Bugs that benefit players are fixed and punished within hours.

At this point, Kabam, you can't even delete posts like mine for being 'conspiracy theory', because the evidence is ALL OVER THE FORUMS.

Shady, shady, shady business.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Bugs that put money in Kabam's pocket stay in game for 6+ months. Bugs that benefit players are fixed and punished within hours.

At this point, Kabam, you can't even delete posts like mine for being 'conspiracy theory', because the evidence is ALL OVER THE FORUMS.

Shady, shady, shady business.

Thats the main reason I dont spend money on this game.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Just admit there's an issue already at the least... This is friggin nuts.
  • Fath3adFath3ad Posts: 27
    Just give us a response!!!! If this BS isn't fixed in 16.0, you are the most worthless company making games. Seriously, top 5 highest grossing games?!! And no money to hire competent programmers? This bug has been ruining the game since JULY. 5 MONTHS! You have any idea how many revives and potions have collectively been used because the game is broken and we can't BLOCK?! You think I should be killed by Thor?! And champs as easy as him. If this is not fixed in 16.0. I'm done, plain and simple. You had PLENTY OF TIME.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    the fact that you guys at kabam still can't fix most of these glitches is absurd. Its lazy ..its frustrating and highly annoying you need to really step up your game kabam...like really bad.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Man, this happens randomly to me all the time. It's really really frustrating, and I thought I was the only one.

Just happened in AW on my voodoo against cyclops blue team. Started the fight and I got two hits after a parry and then just stood there as I am frantically tapping and swiping the screen to do something before being smashed into oblivion.

Kabam, this may have something to do with Line or some other notification system interrupting the input to the game. Every time it happens to me seems to be during a particularly active time of day with my alliance. When I play in the middle of the night or between alliance events, I don't seem to have many issues. I highly recommend you guys test in an environment that simulates a real users experience, and I can guarantee you will start to experience these weird issues people experience.

BTW: IPhone 6+, 8.4.2
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited October 2017
    YES! This has been happening to me mostly in AQ! I didn't say anything but I've been playing for over 2 years and within around the last month it's been happening quite often. Holding a block and for some reason, the champs just release the block mid special attack. It sucks.
    Oh and it doesn't matter which champ I use, it's happened to at least 5 different champs of mine. Like I said, its been happening mostly in AQ, however, i have experienced it in AW and a bit in questing it seems (but less questing).
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited October 2017
    lol I know. I get it in AQ I can usually heal back up on future nodes on most days. I feel super **** and embarrassed when it happens tho, especially if someone tells u that you are clear and you go in and do no damage.

There are less bugs like this and the crash on load screen (another one that has cost me an amount of units that can't be quantified since 12.0) when neither AQ nor AW are going on. I can't tell if it has to do with switching between areas of the game, the multiple events themselves, or external factors like line. These issues are extremely frustrating and usually happen on my first fight when I am switching between arena, solo, AQ, and AW. It's really sad to lose an entire hero or half a heroes HP in alliance events due to this **** then have to go multiple fights using only an l1 revive because all your cushion of HP that you kept by playing well throughout the quest is gone in an instant due to factors you can't control.

There are 3 truths to this game:
    1) Kabam does not prioritize fixing or investigating bugs that hurt us.
    2) Kabam does not give out enough compensation for these issues (e.g. weekly halls of healing until issues resolved would be a nice compromise for the users and kabam. costs them nothing)
    3) Kabam has Seatin's luck buffed so high it is just ridiculous at this point, or he's secretly head of marketing / CEO ;)
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I've been seeing a lot of same threads but still no response. I remember posting foul words with one of those threads then i got a notif immediately "a warning" wuuut??? That means they've been there and just ignoring us! enough reason to quit the game!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Champs just standing still is happening loads more against red hulk in LOL, not sure why but it's really noticeable
  • UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    It used to happen to me but i discovered why, in my own case anyway. If my phone is plugged in to a power outlet with a non compatible phone charger i get the "stand and take it" bug but if it isn't plugged in while in use, it never happens to me. Hope this helps someone.
    P.s : Kabam, yondu is broken, his sp 1 doesn't work as intended always especially when chained with a 5 hit combo that ends with a medium hit, please fix it.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Just got worse, gutted.
  • This happens when I charge my phone and play at the same time. Take charger out and game plays perfectly???
  • Ive had an issue where i took my spider man stark enhanced to rank 4. After i ranked him my game crashed and reloaded. When it reloaded it taken everything i used to rank up my spider man but it didnt rank him up. Im out what resources it took to rank him up and no rank up actually happened. Ive reset the app and my phone. Ive updated the app and nothing fixed it. What should i do???
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Every. Friggin. Day. Every. AQ. Every. AW. Every. Quest. Every. Arena. So sick of this...
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I have it all the time with Quake. Can’t activate her heavy sometimes. Have to try several times. She just stands there or runs forward. It’s intermittent. Seems to be more frequent towards the beginning of the quest.

Play on iPad Air 2.
  • V16 update and I’m KO in AQ, day one bcos I can’t block or parry. I’m never ko. Why is this happening? Its worse not better, the devs don’t fix it and the mods...well, they cbf even spinning this one. It’s almost as though they want us to need to buy revives and pots. I know that sounds cynical. Kabam are a highly ethical, consumer oriented company but if they weren’t one might imagine this might be a sly way of raising revenue thru the sale of items.
  • Shakes3389 wrote: »
    Ive had an issue where i took my spider man stark enhanced to rank 4. After i ranked him my game crashed and reloaded. When it reloaded it taken everything i used to rank up my spider man but it didnt rank him up. Im out what resources it took to rank him up and no rank up actually happened. Ive reset the app and my phone. Ive updated the app and nothing fixed it. What should i do???

Shakes, submit a ticket to Kabam with screenshots and they will promptly resolve the issue to your satis...no, sorry mate. I can’t keep up the straight face typing that. Kabam are famous for their customer service so my recommendation would be to find a friend who will hear out your indignity and frustrations. It’s not much but it’s the best you can hope for
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Struggling with quake too. I can't trigger her specials.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. This sounds like an really unfortunate issue, and I want to get as much information from all of you as possible. Can any of you who have experience this please let me know the following?

Device and OS
    A specific fight where you've seen this
    - Champ you used
    - Enemy Champ
    - Game mode

Beyond that, any videos anyone could provide would be hugely beneficial.

Thanks so much for your patience on this one, guys.

I did had send a video of this issues to support like a week ago and all I got was is gonna take a while to investigate couple days later a feed back opportunity and haven't heard from it .

Happen to me a lot of act 5.3.1 5.3.3
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Affliction wrote: »
    The only way to really show that u consistently tapping would be to have another device record u playing as well as catching it sooooo I'm suppose to have a friend record me every fight till it happens?? Sighh... please just would like to know if this is even a "Known Issue to them! -_-

You can download DU recorder and record your gameplay. It allows you to screen record your battles and has a touch sensor feature that shows a small pop up ebery time you press on your screen. I’m having the same issues but unfortunately Apple doesn’t have an app that screen records
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    This thread is almost 3 months old.... They have released countless updates....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko dont event bother to reply to us anymore

They are hoping this thread will end up on page 20 and no one will ever keep this issue alive

It’s unreal that we get treated this way..... Just normal human empathy would make someone come in and say “guys we hear you” or something like that....

Whatever.... no wonder my alliance is having a ton of 400k players retire....
  • They will never fix these problems. They consider it a source of revenue. Until people stop spending money these problems and others like it will never be fixed.
  • DaimoDaimo Posts: 1
    For what it’s worth, check if you’re connected to power charging while experiencing the issues.

I was havin serious lag issues for weeks and spoke online to Apple and the first things they asked me was that. I’ve since had no issues.
This discussion has been closed.