**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any advice on completing Gwenpools first plot armor?

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've tried this fight countless times already and I can't even pass the first plot armor.
Whenever I try to bait out specials she never throws them and when I push her above 1 bar if power and I have less than 1 she doesn't gain a process.
I'm starting to think this fight is rigged and I'm ready to bring down a window with my phone.

What am I doing??
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Without a video hard to help. Are you intercepting as much as you can? That helps extend the timer and of course build power.
  • Options
    I intercept at the beginning and then I panic as I'm unable to build the prowess which causes me to forget intercepting which just makes too many things to keep up with
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Unio77 said:

I intercept at the beginning and then I panic as I'm unable to build the prowess which causes me to forget intercepting which just makes too many things to keep up with

Pretty sure in order to gain the prowess, she has to have been switched out of telepath form since gaining the last one.

It's hard to explain, but I don't believe you can keep her in telepath form the whole time, she needs to switch out and then back into it to gain the prowess.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I've tried this fight countless times already and I can't even pass the first plot armor.
    Whenever I try to bait out specials she never throws them and when I push her above 1 bar if power and I have less than 1 she doesn't gain a process.
    I'm starting to think this fight is rigged and I'm ready to bring down a window with my phone.

What am I doing??

She build her prowess when she have 1 bar of power over you so you have to launch your sp to stay low in power.

As the timer is not long, you have to intercept her and punish her heavy with yours in order to pause the timer and get more time to make her build her prowess.

at the time she gets her 4th prowess you must dext her SP1 to destroy her first plot armor
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You need to go duel some Emma frost in work on firing your special attack that will push her into her SP1.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    This might seem complicated, but this is what I did:

Parry to start the fight
    Medium-Light-Light
    Dash Back
    Medium Intercept
    Medium-Light-Light
    Dash Back
    Bait SP1
    Counter with Medium
    Dash back
    Medium-Light-Medium
    Throw SP1
    You do that 4 times, then you’ve got it done, and it worked easier than it sounds for me
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    you could stop whining about it in messages and actually practice fighting an Emma Frost
  • Options

you could stop whining about it in messages and actually practice fighting an Emma Frost

Now I see why...