**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Featured hero results.(it’s over for me)

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
It’s officially over. I was on the hunt for jubilee and missed.

. Jubilee arena starts on July 8th. My 6* hero featured pulls:

Howard the duck:5x
Silver surfer: 5x
Night trasher: 6x
Luke cage: 1x
Kingpin 1x
G99 1x
Starlord 1x
MS 1x

Comments

• OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Posts: 12
    Why jubilee tho?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    At least night thrasher needs a high sig..

For real though, that is a tough lot of pulls. Some good, some very very bad.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Thefire13 said:

I mean honestly you had very few meh pulls. Most were good to great

I think I can agree with that. But not one single featured champ. I really would have liked to pick up some of the others as well just in case.

Strange ( really wanted dupe)
    Hood (really wanted dupe)
    Colly
    Black bolt
    XB .

Once you pull a champ 4x-5x it starts to mess with you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Now you don’t have to give your Night Thrasher that many sig stones. Halfway to 200! (or less if all six were dupes)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Lol. The spread here is weird statistically, but very feels very normal somehow.

21 rolls on a crystal with 24 champs, and 16 of the rolls went to the same 3 champs.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    oof 5 howards is rough
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I feel for you op. It was my fault.

There were 4 champs I really wanted out of this batch iabom, SH, surfer and stryfe. I only did 3 pulls and pulled 3 of my top wishlist with stryfe being the only one not pulled and tbh, after that luck I stayed far away from this batch. No way I was pushing it

I kinda feel bad. Like I used up all the universe's luck so I'll apologize to you op.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

naikavon said:

There were 4 champs I really wanted out of this batch iabom, SH, surfer and stryfe. I only did 3 pulls and pulled 3 of my top wishlist with stryfe being the only one not pulled and tbh, after that luck I stayed far away from this batch. No way I was pushing it

I kinda feel bad. Like I used up all the universe's luck so I'll apologize to you op.

If I’m being honest , this is the universe punishing me from last featured 6*. Next batch hopefully the luck comes back.

Yeah. That's a good haul! The universe giveth and the universe taketh away!
    naikavon said:

Texas_11 said:

naikavon said:

If I’m being honest , this is the universe punishing me from last featured 6*. Next batch hopefully the luck comes back.

Yeah. That's a good haul! The universe giveth and the universe taketh away!
    100% agree. Hopefully the universe recognizes me as worthy again. It’s not fun being on the other side LOL.
  • AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    Texas_11 said:

Thefire13 said:

I mean honestly you had very few meh pulls. Most were good to great

I think I can agree with that. But not one single featured champ. I really would have liked to pick up some of the others as well just in case.

Strange ( really wanted dupe)
    Hood (really wanted dupe)
    Colly
    Black bolt
    XB .

Once you pull a champ 4x-5x it starts to mess with you.
    I can agree with this, I have pulled 6* ghost 6 times, I have at r3 and sig 200, but seeing as there is no upside to pulling a max sig 6*, its just painful to keep pulling her...its why I stopped opening basic crystals.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    :)

Gmonkey said:

Texas_11 said:

It’s officially over. I was on the hunt for jubilee and missed.

. Jubilee arena starts on July 8th. My 6* hero featured pulls:

Howard the duck:5x
    Silver surfer: 5x
    Night trasher: 6x
    Luke cage: 1x
    Kingpin 1x
    G99 1x
    Starlord 1x
    MS 1x

Sorry to see that.
    You mentioned jubilee July 8 do you have a link to the upcoming arena schedule? Thanks