**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* junk scrap man

ultron bot / doombot would be better imo

Comments

• LeichterloweLeichterlowe Posts: 16
    edited June 2021

Your top is a 4 star venom, getting a 6 star champion is still a win. And iron man has some decent sp2 sp3 damage. You are already using him in questing.

If you have the resources, you can have a decent prestige boost given your current progress.

my top isn't a 4 star venom ,how you find out? Questing to see how bad it is . Still thinking on whether should i waste my resources to boost my prestige or just not show it on my profile as it is a shame. The armor breaks are meh unless u get quick enough to stack it.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    This guy is not even ISO IMO. Feel bad for you, hopefully you get someone good sooner.
    edited June 2021
    i just hope theey buff the 3 "iron" mans anyways (:

Your top is a 4 star venom, getting a 6 star champion is still a win. And iron man has some decent sp2 sp3 damage. You are already using him in questing.

If you have the resources, you can have a decent prestige boost given your current progress.

dude where you get that 4 star venom from, he' not even my top 10 and i cant see any way of getting info on others through their account
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

dude where you get that 4 star venom from, he' not even my top 10 and i cant see any way of getting info on others through their account
    Your forum name
    Hoitado said:

Your forum name
    its not even my ign , istg this guy is a magician
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Your forum name
    its not even my ign , istg this guy is a magician
    Yeah I have no clue either considering it’s a 5/65 sig 99 Killmonger
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

You do realize an R3 sig 200 Iron Man is actively lower prestige than several r5 5*s, correct?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

He probably just assumed because your Forum Profile Pic is Venom, pretty shotty assumption though if that is the case cause not everyone uses the same Forum Profile Pic as their Game's Top Champion...
    Or he attempted to search your Forum Name in-game and someone else just happened to have a similar name.

Rip on the 6 Star Iron Man, don't bother even wasting Iso on him if you don't end up using him because 6 Stars take A Lot of Iso and would be better used on a 5 Star.
    All that work for something useless sucks but don't let it get you too down, you'll get a good one eventually. Some advice though even for accounts who Just opened their first 6 Star Basic, just go for the Featureds... Their Pool is Much More Compact and comparatively has a Much Better Ratio of Good to Bad Champions than the Basic Pool which is Enormous. (On top of that you'll have a chance at Brand New Champions) The extra 5k 6 Star Shards might not seem worth it but imo it's worth the Way Better Ratio and shot at New Champions, some people will agree and some will disagree but ultimately it's up to you and how you feel about 6 Stars at your Level (I barely even used my first 6-7 6 Stars, some which were Incredibly Lucky, unless it was very specific counters because the 5 Star Variant that is much more easily Awakened was more useful or had a 5 Star already Ranked Up did the 6 Star's Job better...)

Anyways best of luck to your next 6 Star Pull either way you go, though I'm more inclined to wish you more 5 Star Luck because of my reasons mentioned above...
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    HI, please be happy that u got iron man as u r first pull many of them are getting black panther , gamora , cyclops etc but u gt an avenger and pls be sure iron mans sp3 is very good and what else , i will surely pray for u to get a good champion like red guardian iorn man infinity war , capt iw , etc

HI, please be happy that u got iron man as u r first pull many of them are getting black panther , gamora , cyclops etc but u gt an avenger and pls be sure iron mans sp3 is very good and what else , i will surely pray for u to get a good champion like red guardian iorn man infinity war , capt iw , etc

hi i would gladly welcome cyclops and black panther.

He probably just assumed because your Forum Profile Pic is Venom, pretty shotty assumption though if that is the case cause not everyone uses the same Forum Profile Pic as their Game's Top Champion...
    Or he attempted to search your Forum Name in-game and someone else just happened to have a similar name.

Rip on the 6 Star Iron Man, don't bother even wasting Iso on him if you don't end up using him because 6 Stars take A Lot of Iso and would be better used on a 5 Star.
    All that work for something useless sucks but don't let it get you too down, you'll get a good one eventually. Some advice though even for accounts who Just opened their first 6 Star Basic, just go for the Featureds... Their Pool is Much More Compact and comparatively has a Much Better Ratio of Good to Bad Champions than the Basic Pool which is Enormous. (On top of that you'll have a chance at Brand New Champions) The extra 5k 6 Star Shards might not seem worth it but imo it's worth the Way Better Ratio and shot at New Champions, some people will agree and some will disagree but ultimately it's up to you and how you feel about 6 Stars at your Level (I barely even used my first 6-7 6 Stars, some which were Incredibly Lucky, unless it was very specific counters because the 5 Star Variant that is much more easily Awakened was more useful or had a 5 Star already Ranked Up did the 6 Star's Job better...)

Anyways best of luck to your next 6 Star Pull either way you go, though I'm more inclined to wish you more 5 Star Luck because of my reasons mentioned above...
    i got a 5* duped superior iron man , do you think its worth? the arc overload seems to help out on questing.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I saw your profile pic on one other post on the forum by you, or i should say, only a part of it.
    edited June 2021

I saw your profile pic on one other post on the forum by you, or i should say, only part of it.

damn thats crazy but was it my name and i used a profile pic :D . afaik this is my first post
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I saw your profile pic on one other post on the forum by you, or i should say, only part of it.

damn thats crazy but was it my name and i used a profile pic :D . afaik this is my first post

It's not your name. There's a comment by you in one of the incursion bug threads. I saw it there
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

It's not your name. There's a comment by you in one of the incursion bug threads. I saw it there
    Ngl, that's some commitment and you are right, he does have 4 star venom as his top champ with sigil too.
    OP: learn from @GroundedWisdom on how to hide your ign.😂
    Pulyaman said:

Ngl, that's some commitment and you are right, he does have 4 star venom as his top champ with sigil too.
    OP: learn from @GroundedWisdom on how to hide your ign.😂
    crazy commitment , do i just have to spam comments now 😂i have spider gwen 5* 4 55 rn
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I'm not the foremost expert on that. Lol.

i got a 5* duped superior iron man , do you think its worth? the arc overload seems to help out on questing.
    I'd say it depends on the rest of your roster, long term everyone would say no because once you get one other Good Regeneration Champion you'd probably never use him again (unless he gets Buffed) however sometimes the Short Term Rank Ups can give you that Little Push you need to reach the next milestone in a Quest or Act.
    That good old Iron Man Regen certainly isn't Terrible, that was a Life Saver for me back in the early days when I was being Stubborn and wouldn't learn Parry... So if you don't have anyone else Good available at the moment and need a sort of Sustainable Champion Light Hitter for Learning Certain Skills (like Parry, Dexterity, Backdraft Intercepts, Baiting The Enemy AI, Ect) then he may be the right Rank Up for you... (People make too much of a Fuss about wasting Resources, you'll always get more and sometimes you may need a "Out of the Norm Champion" to continue progressing)
    edited June 2021

I'd say it depends on the rest of your roster, long term everyone would say no because once you get one other Good Regeneration Champion you'd probably never use him again (unless he gets Buffed) however sometimes the Short Term Rank Ups can give you that Little Push you need to reach the next milestone in a Quest or Act.
    That good old Iron Man Regen certainly isn't Terrible, that was a Life Saver for me back in the early days when I was being Stubborn and wouldn't learn Parry... So if you don't have anyone else Good available at the moment and need a sort of Sustainable Champion Light Hitter for Learning Certain Skills (like Parry, Dexterity, Backdraft Intercepts, Baiting The Enemy AI, Ect) then he may be the right Rank Up for you... (People make too much of a Fuss about wasting Resources, you'll always get more and sometimes you may need a "Out of the Norm Champion" to continue progressing)
    im good with most but whats "Backdraft Intercepts" , I only know about normal intercepts (L/M)
    edited June 2021

im good with most but whats "Backdraft Intercepts" , I only know about normal intercepts (L/M)
    If the AI is aggressive enough and has Weakened Power Gain of Some Form, you can do a 4 Combo (For Example MLLL) then before attempting the 5th Attack you Immediately Dash Back the quickly Dash Forward. This usually causes the AI to attempt an Immediate Counter Dash, but if you quickly Dash Forward you will Always Intercept it therefore giving you the Window to do another 4 Combo and repeat.

This requires Two Things, the AI has to be somewhat Aggressive (with most AI it can be accomplished by doing a few Normal Combos just so the AI thinks you're Aggressive) then you want to make sure the Enemy either Takes Longer to reach a Bar of Power (via Power Drain, Power Burn, Anything that Reduces their Power Gain) or can't gain Any Power (via Power Lock, any Special Node, Anything that would stop them reaching a Bar of Power for any extended amount of time). This is due to the fact the AI can Easily Counter you Dash Out into Dash In by launch a Special at which point you're screwed, this can also be done Somewhat Safely on Special Bias Nodes however it's still a tad risky.

The best use of Backdraft Intercepting is on Certain Power Control Champions like Vulture who can trap the Enemy in an Infinite Cycle of Power Draining before they can reach an Sp1, or Spidergwen who after an Sp1 can regularly apply Enervates on her Basic Attack which gives the Enemy No Power.