**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    I agree 100 percent
  • windupwindup Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Windup
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Wifi and AT&T
    Game Version Installed: 31.0.1
    Game Mode: All modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: About a month+ of lags and frozen screens. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm in the middle of a special or waiting for the fight to load. Sometimes it says the internet connection is bad even if I'm literally next to the wifi router. I just reboot the game and it's usually fine again, except I forfeit the fight. I play every day and it happens at least a couple times a day where I have to reboot.
  • EwokliveEwoklive Posts: 3
    Ingame name: Ewoklive
    Ipad air 32gb
    Ipad air 64gb
    Iphone 5S 16gb (its tiny but playable)
    iOS 12.5.3
    Game version: 31.0
    Game version: 31.01

Game exits every 5 mins or so, triggers mainly in fight but has also exited within game menu navigating. I want to play on my apple devices but cannot as the game crashes consistently every few minutes. I have 3 iOS devices, all up to date. Same issue. Its a game issue on the older iOS versions that cannot upgrade to iOS 13 and up.

This doesn't happen EVER on my Android phone LG G6.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    When I swipe back it parries, the parry and dexterity words both pop up, timing must be overlapping, iPhone 8 14.2.4 aq omega red vs red symbot
  • Kurono_KeiKurono_Kei Posts: 1
    edited May 2021
    In IPad Air 2. Game crashing and lagging a lot since last update. Now, as soon as I enter fight menu, it crashes. Unplayable.
    Android on Galaxy S20+ also experiencing some lag, but light.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 30.2.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It occurred in Arenas, Quests, and Roster/Champion
    Description of the Issue: The game is continuing to crash and happen very frequently. I get in maybe one or two rounds of arenas before it crashes. Also in questing I get in a couple fights and it does it often during a champion doing an sp1. I've noticed that I've had the game crash 5 or 6 times within a 10-15 minute window. It also happens at loading screens between fights.
    When I successfully
    Dex against morningstar the bleed debuff is still hitting me, that’s some messed up hit box measurement or something
  • RetrebutionMk1
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 12.5.3
    Cellular- Reliance Jio
    Wifi- Airtel
    All game Modes
    Every time when I use special powers(Any of three) of Psycho Man my game lags and then crashes. Sometimes it doesn't but most of the times it does crash. I am not comparing but I have played PUBG which runs perfectly and in performance I don't think so that this game uses much. Else other than Psycho Man every other Hero/Villains' special power works fine.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    iPhone XR
    iOS currently updated
    I’m having major stability issues, crashing periodically and lagging happens during any extended game play. It’s freezing while I’m hitting the help button on my arena champs, I can only hit about 20 before I have to force quit the app. I can’t fight a single boss that’s an extended battle without experiencing some form of lag and making higher end gaming into a very unpleasant experience.
    I’ve been using auto on low end challenges just to keep active in the game. Please fix this, it’s very discouraging.
    Thanks
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Same story
    iPhone XR
    iOS 14.6
    Wifi
    Game is lagging in fights, can’t play 6 act or other hard content. Feels like frames dropping or stuttering, I don’t know what kind of lag it is, but I know it’s unplayable (can’t evade special attacks or even parry bots), feels like fps dropping from 30 to 10. And i got this issue from the 1st day, when I buy iPhone XR, like 5 months ago. Kabam support ignoring
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    And I wanna say, one YouTube blogger prof hoff make a video about lags, he got lags too, so problem have a lot of people with this lags
  • LennonvgaLennonvga Posts: 1
    Xiaomi Mi9SE
    Android 10

I have completed the missions to acquire the rings for secundary shang chi mission. When I enter the mission they dont appears on the initial screen display so I cannot complete 100% of the missions.

• TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Trublu.
    Device and Model: iphone 11
    Device Operating System: 14.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both. Mobile carrier is Telstra
    Game Version Installed: 31.0.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: was in the middle of a war fight and the game just froze entirely. Even enough to start a screen recording. I backed out (not closing the app) and went back in and the game reloaded putting the opponent back to full health and me on half my remaining health
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Lennonvga said:

Xiaomi Mi9SE
    Android 10

I have completed the missions to acquire the rings for secundary shang chi mission. When I enter the mission they dont appears on the initial screen display so I cannot complete 100% of the missions.

You don’t have all the rings, you are missing the brown one to be collected in the 10 rings tournament chapter 1
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    edited May 2021

Lennonvga said:

Xiaomi Mi9SE
    Android 10

You don’t have all the rings, you are missing the brown one to be collected in the 10 rings tournament chapter 1
    Actually you seam to be missing 2 rings. This Is the location:
    Cant dex lags so bad in act 7, are iPhone 8’s out of service now, latest ios, I’m not spending a cent on this game again, feels like it’s falling apart
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    In-Game Name: AJC~18
    Device and Model: iPad 6th G.
    Device Operating System: 14.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Current
    Game Mode: Arena/Quest.
    Description of the Issue: Incredible lags and I have been in the middle of an arena AND quest fights and the game just kicked me four times (out of six in 1 hour and 15 minutes today). I’d get back in and the game reloaded putting the opponent back to full health and me on half my remaining health, or I just lost the fight entirely.

Note: I’ve been kicked off 128x since 5/7 until today, 5/31. This is honestly ridiculous, especially as I’m playing 4 other games with NO problems.

What’s the problem?!!
    Description of the Issue: Incredible lags and I have been in the middle of an arena AND quest fights and the game just kicked me four times (out of six in 1 hour and 15 minutes today). I’d get back in and the game reloaded putting the opponent back to full health and me on half my remaining health, or I just lost the fight entirely.

Note: From 11pm to 12am CST, I have been kicked off 11 more times in the arenas, the quests and the character screen.

It’s really getting ridiculous at this point. Is anyone at Kabam actually reading these comments?

Note: From 11pm to 12am CST, I have been kicked off 11 more times in the arenas, the quests and the character screen.

It’s really getting ridiculous at this point. Is anyone at Kabam actually reading these comments?

Edit 2: On 6/1 (so far) I have been kicked off 20 times from about 5:53 - 6:33 pm CST and then from 10:17 to 10:24. I cannot fight in any arena, I get kicked right before a fight, or during one and I lose it.

From 10:17 to 10:24 I was kicked off 10 of the total times for 6/1.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
  • Huron2344Huron2344 Posts: 21
    In Game Name: Huron2344
    Device: Ipad Pro MQDX2LL/A - 2018
    IOS version: 14.4.2
    Game version: Current
    Game Mode: All game modes

Description: Over heating and lately sometimes the fight gest frozen for a couple of seconds.
    Since may I also notice that the game is crashing once or twice per gaming session (3 to 4 hours), more frequently on entering the arena fight.

Also lately sometimes (rarely) the controls don't respond (I cannot block or dash forward/back during the fight).
  • WintrfelSoldierWintrfelSoldier Posts: 8
    Name : WintrfelSoldier
    Device model : iPhone 6
    Device Os : IOS 12.5.3
    cellular and Wifi : both
    Latest update of MCOC : 31.1.1
    I've had trouble in Event Quest and Alliance Quest. I can't play more than 1 fight without the app crashing. This game is un playable right now and its been like this for over a month and it just seems to be getting worse. I see posts similar to this daily and nothing is being done. Please fix this game.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Iphone 8
    Ios 14.4
    Game 31.1.1

Since the last update the game has become very laggy and freezing. The problem increases over time until either the game crashes or I have to restarr because it becomes unplayable. Arena seems to be particularly bad.
    I have reinstalled the game and made no change.

I have disabled parallax effects (reduce motion below) and it dramatically improved. Now I have no lags, occasional freeze, and I still have to restart after a few arena rounds.

On top of this the phone becomes quite hot on the back in the area between the camera lens and the power button, but in general is quite warm on the back. The battery also seem to drain faster than usual.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

• Mj3lnirMj3lnir Posts: 14
    Mj3lnir
    IPad6
    iPad OS14.6
    Game 31.1.1

Game crashes regularly after 10 to 15 minutes. Basically unplayable
  • Skullbuster65Skullbuster65 Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game skullbuster65
    Device and Model: iPad air3
    Device Operating System: ios14.6
    Latest version
    WiFi
    Tesco mobile
    Since iOS update yesterday I can’t do anything as my specials won’t trigger at all I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled game and it didn’t make a difference

aiPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.”
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier?
  • Skullbuster65Skullbuster65 Posts: 7
    edited June 2021
    I’ve been playing this game since it started very near but if kaboom ignore these problems that are making it impossible to play the game then I’ll just hang up my gloves I’ve got other games tp play ones that don’t just care about the whales like this one seems too
  • SpaceCowboy3000SpaceCowboy3000 Posts: 16
    I play on iPhone 7 Plus
    Latest version of iOS
    After latest month patch game started to crash after like 5-10 fights. I don’t Mind most of the minor bugs because I know how hard is to code.
    But now game became impossible to play
  • ThePunchbagThePunchbag Posts: 24
    Punchpool
    iPad Air 3rd Gen
    iOS 14.6
    WiFi
    Latest game version
    Regular issues with blocking or dashing back, resulting in my character running into opponent.
    Trouble with activating special attacks. Character just freezes and stands still.
    Happening across all game modes.
    Unplayable at present. Cannot complete what would normally be easy fights.
    iOS 6.4
    iPhone 8 games lagging all the time, skipping frames, especially when opponents fire specials, i wait for the graphics to catch up and I’m holding block or swiping back and when it does I’m getting hit, keeps dropping blocks, getting hit while I’m dexing. The hits seem to connect before the graphic hit does. And Corvus dropped his charges halfway through war today, they were just gone when I started the fight, fix your game please guys