**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured hero results.(it’s over for me)

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
It’s officially over. I was on the hunt for jubilee and missed.

. Jubilee arena starts on July 8th. My 6* hero featured pulls:

Howard the duck:5x
Silver surfer: 5x
Night trasher: 6x
Luke cage: 1x
Kingpin 1x
G99 1x
Starlord 1x
MS 1x

Comments

• OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Posts: 12
    Why jubilee tho?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    At least night thrasher needs a high sig..

For real though, that is a tough lot of pulls. Some good, some very very bad.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Thefire13 said:

I mean honestly you had very few meh pulls. Most were good to great

I think I can agree with that. But not one single featured champ. I really would have liked to pick up some of the others as well just in case.

Strange ( really wanted dupe)
    Hood (really wanted dupe)
    Colly
    Black bolt
    XB .

Once you pull a champ 4x-5x it starts to mess with you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Now you don’t have to give your Night Thrasher that many sig stones. Halfway to 200! (or less if all six were dupes)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Lol. The spread here is weird statistically, but very feels very normal somehow.

21 rolls on a crystal with 24 champs, and 16 of the rolls went to the same 3 champs.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    oof 5 howards is rough
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I feel for you op. It was my fault.

There were 4 champs I really wanted out of this batch iabom, SH, surfer and stryfe. I only did 3 pulls and pulled 3 of my top wishlist with stryfe being the only one not pulled and tbh, after that luck I stayed far away from this batch. No way I was pushing it

I kinda feel bad. Like I used up all the universe's luck so I'll apologize to you op.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

naikavon said:

There were 4 champs I really wanted out of this batch iabom, SH, surfer and stryfe. I only did 3 pulls and pulled 3 of my top wishlist with stryfe being the only one not pulled and tbh, after that luck I stayed far away from this batch. No way I was pushing it

I kinda feel bad. Like I used up all the universe's luck so I'll apologize to you op.

If I’m being honest , this is the universe punishing me from last featured 6*. Next batch hopefully the luck comes back.

Yeah. That's a good haul! The universe giveth and the universe taketh away!
    naikavon said:

Texas_11 said:

naikavon said:

If I’m being honest , this is the universe punishing me from last featured 6*. Next batch hopefully the luck comes back.

Yeah. That's a good haul! The universe giveth and the universe taketh away!
    100% agree. Hopefully the universe recognizes me as worthy again. It’s not fun being on the other side LOL.
  • AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    Texas_11 said:

Thefire13 said:

I mean honestly you had very few meh pulls. Most were good to great

I think I can agree with that. But not one single featured champ. I really would have liked to pick up some of the others as well just in case.

Strange ( really wanted dupe)
    Hood (really wanted dupe)
    Colly
    Black bolt
    XB .

Once you pull a champ 4x-5x it starts to mess with you.
    I can agree with this, I have pulled 6* ghost 6 times, I have at r3 and sig 200, but seeing as there is no upside to pulling a max sig 6*, its just painful to keep pulling her...its why I stopped opening basic crystals.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    :)

Gmonkey said:

Texas_11 said:

It’s officially over. I was on the hunt for jubilee and missed.

. Jubilee arena starts on July 8th. My 6* hero featured pulls:

Howard the duck:5x
    Silver surfer: 5x
    Night trasher: 6x
    Luke cage: 1x
    Kingpin 1x
    G99 1x
    Starlord 1x
    MS 1x

Sorry to see that.
    You mentioned jubilee July 8 do you have a link to the upcoming arena schedule? Thanks