**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider ham 6*R2 or Catpain marvel 6*R2

WollefWollef Posts: 39
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Well is not easy for me I love both of them haha, also I guess fury and captain are great together...but not huge fan of fury, but captain marvel movie is reallyamazing, did Spider ham is that amazing ? Anyway it could be a 5*R5 also but.... let's me know what you think guys!

Spider ham 6*R2 or Catpain marvel 6*R2 55 votes

Spider ham
43%
TorTinxDfmussapSungjJuggerNotMaratoxBocksaroxBawa69IronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988HoitadoTheBair123ChaosMax1012Negative_100PtkVascoTaz_214Draconic_12TheBoogyManCangaceiroSalve_maker05 24 votes
Captain marvel (movie)
36%
HeattblasttAdvTotalMonster109DarkDuelistSparx265LpooSkyLord7000Thanks_D19AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkScrubhanking_ov_scrubsSantiagoEhsaanCap45Momisgreat1234AGENT_A7KNalak8WooptyfrickendooJonoadeloyeitura 20 votes
Someone else?...
20%
AzKicker316Hammerbro_64pseudosaneVoltolosKill_GreyEtjamaAgent_X_zzzEtherealityShenkYodabolt21Blôdletter 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spider ham
    CMM to rank 2 once you awaken her
  • Someone else?...
    capiw or ibom. get more r5s
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Spider ham
    I assume this is a fun rank up. In which case i would go spider ham, great damage when stacking those power stings. Taunt is useful too. However i would rank up apocalypse to go with that archangel, thats v2, v6 done, and a great amount of act 6 once you rank up warlock to go with them. But DAMN thats a nice roster.
  • Someone else?...

Message from your friendly neighborhood Etjama.

oof he is muted? ask him to ping me on PM @Etjama
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Someone else?...
    Spider Ham is degen resist and debuff heavy. Not a crazy damage champ and fairly niche utility that wouldn’t necessitate anything past r1/r4 unless it’s for a specific fight that he would tremendously help in.

CMM is alright but unduped you miss out on the indestructible rushdown so there is a lot of utility lost there.

Focus on someone like SymSup if u want to do 6* or just take Etjama’s advice.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can’t even vote cuz you said you’re not a huge fan of fury. What don’t you not like?

Massive bleed?
    Unblockable?
    Second life with massive damage?
    Evade control?
    Passive bleed?

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Someone else?...
    Dunno what's your progression level and where u at on story quests, but by the looks of it it doesnt really make sense to me to R2 a 6*ar this point. You're better off R5'ing that Warlock, CAIW (if you can take him to max sig, if not pass for now) Apocalypse, BWCV, Nick Fury, Prof X.... in that order of preference perhaps.

Mind you, is not that CMM or Porky would be bad rankups, u can't go wrong with either (CMM insane burst damage, Spiderwiener great Power Sting and Degen Resist) is just that you should rather care to rankup champs that will give the most utility in the most scenarios. Warlock, for example, would be far more useful for story progression than CMM or Oscar Mayer would ever be.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Catpain😂 just look at the discussion title. That piggy is better than some pain from a cat
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited June 2021

I can’t even vote cuz you said you’re not a huge fan of fury. What don’t you not like?

Massive bleed?
    Unblockable?
    Evade control?
    Passive bleed?

Haha I don't know I feel weak when is not awakened, I can awake him with a general awakened gem but not sure, I feel more strong with hit monkey for example or elsa bloodstone.

Thanks guys for all the advices !! So I will up a 5* instead of a 6*, even if I like those haha I think that make sense, my 5* are pretty solid!! Probably Warlock first, I love IMIW and guillo99 game play but Warlock is more versatile I guess.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Wollef said:

Massive bleed?
    Unblockable?
    Evade control?
    Passive bleed?

Haha I don't know I feel weak when is not awakened, I can awake him with a general awakened gem but not sure, I feel more strong with hit monkey for example or elsa bloodstone.

Thanks guys for all the advices !! So I will up a 5* instead of a 6*, even if I like those haha I think that make sense, my 5* are pretty solid!! Probably Warlock first, I love IMIW and guillo99 game play but Warlock is more versatile I guess.
    Depending on where you are in game, that generic for NF is actually a good fit. Some champs need to be high sig to be useful but Nick just needs the awakening to get his second life. If you're concerned about him being weak, getting access to his second life (and by extension the additional damage) is a good way to add utility to him.

I'm not saying for sure to do it because that depends on your roster, but Nick solves a lot of problems on his own, but he also has great synergies. He's considered one of (if not) the best skill champs, and it's for good reason. Also, he counters miss, too.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Wollef said:

Well is not easy for me I love both of them haha, also I guess fury and captain are great together...but not huge fan of fury, but captain marvel movie is reallyamazing, did Spider ham is that amazing ? Anyway it could be a 5*R5 also but.... let's me know what you think guys!

Why not Claire, Prof X, Apoc, Nick, CAIW, Archangel or IBom? And why don't you like Nick?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Someone else?...
    Apoc easily!
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    Hum maybe I'm bad with Nick, but I feel not that strong, he don't do as much bleeding as archangel for example, without awakened I don't have the extra life etc... but it's true the synergy is really awesome for sure... specially with CMM. So I guess I will up that one too, but first I more thinking after ready you guys, Warlock, or Abomination Immortal is really good ?

I'm chevalier, so now I have to progress in act 6... I really like IMIW, Spider ham,Elsa bloodstone, hit monkey too but I guess Warlock, Apocalypse, Claire are better?