**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dual Crystals

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Were exciting idea and fresh take on crystal opening. But now its just not fun or exciting when duping trash champs and still missing champs. I'm afraid to open basic bc i likely would get trash there as well.

Anyone else feels dual crystals arent enjoyable no more. With more champs being added to basic odds of pulling that champ you want so badly becomes low and low.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

i’ve been getting a lot of trash out of mine as well. six star duals would be the next step but i doubt we’ll see those for a while

They were in an offer sometime back, imagine they’d keep them like that for now
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

i’ve been getting a lot of trash out of mine as well. six star duals would be the next step but i doubt we’ll see those for a while

They were in an offer sometime back, imagine they’d keep them like that for now
    i’m aware of that, i meant in a daily rotation similar to how the five stars are right now
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Still better than the basics
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Well, i

Were exciting idea and fresh take on crystal opening. But now its just not fun or exciting when duping trash champs and still missing champs. I'm afraid to open basic bc i likely would get trash there as well.

Anyone else feels dual crystals arent enjoyable no more. With more champs being added to basic odds of pulling that champ you want so badly becomes low and low.

Well, dual crystals helped me to complete my 5* roster which was... UGLY before their introduction. Now I only miss Fury and of course I'm duping trash champs after trash champs from the mutant - talent crystal, but what is the alternative? The problem are not the DC, the problem is you don't care about 5* anymore because you basically have them all.

The 6* DC is absolutely needed.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Honestly, duals came a bit late. Better late than never, but we got Duals when we were ready for Monos.

So uh, mono class crystal when?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★

Honestly, duals came a bit late. Better late than never, but we got Duals when we were ready for Monos.

So uh, mono class crystal when?

I guess when there are at least 55 available champs per class (excluding those not in normal crystals).
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Still happy that they are a thing, e.g. the skill-mutant has the best odds of giving you a really good champ. If you are targeting one specific champ then the duals are 100% the way to go.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Still happy that they are a thing, e.g. the skill-mutant has the best odds of giving you a really good champ. If you are targeting one specific champ then the duals are 100% the way to go.

NF and Prof x keeps laughing at me lol