**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i don't understand how bounty missions work

i finished heroic 100% got 600K of valor and it didn't pop up, anyone know why?

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    For the same reason that you don't a get a 4 star every time you open a PHC.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    The bounty missions only pop up when someone in your alliance opens them. The game will randomly select a person from your alliance every six hrs for the quest. If they open the quest then it will be available for everyone in the alliance. If they don’t open it your screwed. I don’t like the idea at all but it’s kabam so there ya go lol
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    The bounty missions only pop up when someone in your alliance opens them. The game will randomly select a person from your alliance every six hrs for the quest. If they open the quest then it will be available for everyone in the alliance. If they don’t open it your screwed. I don’t like the idea at all but it’s kabam so there ya go lol

Please don't comment on something if you don't really know how it works...

The Bounty Missions will pop up "discovered" for someone when they earn valor. They are RANDOM and only happen when someone earns valor. The MORE valor you have collected at one time, the MORE likely the Bounty mission will appear. It's RNG based, though, so even if you found 1million Valor, it may not trigger a mission.

After one opens, you have 6 hours to complete it (while one is active another one cannot be found).

This means that if all of you alliance is busy collecting all the valor they can now, you have LESS chances at these Bounty missions later. Stagger your completions and explorations throughout your alliance to maximize your chances at getting these events.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Right now, Bounty Missions should be the least of your worries. Shoot for reasonable, attainable goals like being able to log into the game.

Dr. Zola