**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did the last update fix your lags/glitches issues ?

Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues

Did the last update fix your lags/glitches issues ? 105 votes

Yes
4% 5 votes
No
75% 79 votes
Only partially
20% 21 votes

Comments

• Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    edited November 2017
    It didn't fix lags for me. At least in 5.2 and 5.3 quests. I'll let you know about AQ's and AW's ASAP.

Edit : just checked AQ (Q5). Lags.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Mephisto's soul imprisonment ability still doesn't nullify Dr.Voodoo's regen at the beginning of a fight.
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Mephisto's soul imprisonment ability still doesn't nullify Dr.Voodoo's regen at the beginning of a fight.

Thanks but it's not the point of this thread. You're talking about a bug. This poll is only about gameplay.
  • Never was laggy for me, how old is the device your using?
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    It's been worse for me, the previous update had sorted some of the glitching/lagging but this seems to have gone backwards again. Android, galaxy s7.
    ChickLegs wrote: »
    Never was laggy for me, how old is the device your using?

This should answer your question...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/175509#Comment_175509
  • chemical_90schemical_90s Posts: 18
    When did they ever fixed something without breaking 10 more things.
    When did they ever fixed something without breaking 10 more things.

That's the question ^^
    Maledrac wrote: »

Thx. I'll give a try... when the game will be available xD
  • This poll will soon be deleted and you will get a warning for being negative for the sake of being negative for noting we are in the 5th month of total technical chaos in the game.
    This poll will soon be deleted and you will get a warning for being negative for the sake of being negative for noting we are in the 5th month of total technical chaos in the game.

I don't see any reason to delete it... It's nothing more than a poll. It's a simple question with simple answers as well.
  • I tried it on 3 Sony Devices and it is playable but it lags, I then tried it on 3 Samsung devices with identical or better specs and the lag is worse for some reason. One thing to note though, My Android OS on the Sony Devices is a bit old while the Android OS on the Samsung devices is the most recent one.
  • I still have my blocks randomly stop working and combos stop mid punch. Miike replied to me yesterday that they know about the issue, but since it doesn't affect EVERYONE, it's not top priority. That's nonsense. I've been dealing with this since JULY. That is was away too long for the top grossing action company to not fix a bug. Pitiful. They expect us to just keep on playing their broken game.
    bump
  • LeAndR96LeAndR96 Posts: 6
    In my opinnion they should add a Graphic changer, for use, because my fps is really going down, and i cant play against almost anyone new, like mephisto, morningstar, green lantern, dormammu, it's really frustrating
    LeAndR96 wrote: »
    In my opinnion they should add a Graphic changer, for use, because my fps is really going down, and i cant play against almost anyone new, like mephisto, morningstar, green lantern, dormammu, it's really frustrating

Not sure at all it comes from graphics. For me, the game is super smooth after an emergency maintenance or server crash... So it should come from kabam' servers.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Lag got worse for me, actually
    bump
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    way worse!
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ppl keep buying deals so it seems like kabam doesn't mind. the whales are a big part of the problem. They made a monster
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Ppl keep buying deals so it seems like kabam doesn't mind. the whales are a big part of the problem. They made a monster

I don’t want to know how much they made from releasing blade it’s annoying they just need to revert back to before 12.0 and rework it from there again I payed for a new iPhone 8+ from the 5s hoping it would be better it’s not
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    My champs are still having trouble with the dash back, holding blocking and going for a heavy after the third hit in the combo.
    And it's actually getting worse day by day. What's the problem? Is it server issues?
    Kocheese wrote: »

I don’t want to know how much they made from releasing blade it’s annoying they just need to revert back to before 12.0 and rework it from there again I payed for a new iPhone 8+ from the 5s hoping it would be better it’s not

5 ppl in my alliance got him, we are 10 mill but aren't spenders, the were all features. Kabam has a black out on bugs. Such a shady company.
    Bump
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Lags and bugs are stilll there. I thought this update's gonna save my game but no! Still the same, wait for the scheduled maintenance for additional chaos!
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Parry still not working with the right timing, and basically vs every champ there's no refresh time after getting hit by a special, the opponent can soon attack you with no possibility to evade or block
  • I just fought in ally war fight against ultron and glitched bad. First fight was normal, I used hulk and got him down to less then 10,000 health fairly easy but took a unlucky hit that killed me. No big deal. Second fight was my dormammu. Everytime i hit ultron with dorm it would take away some health but he would receive the same amount right back. With less then 10,000 health i had to hit him 103 time including 3 sp3s and 2 sp2s. I also hit him with soul bond 100 like 5 or 6 times. Just wanted to let yall know.
This discussion has been closed.