**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The craziest/amazing interaction you have seen in this game?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
The title, have you experienced some interactions that could make you rage quit or burst laughing?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

I once had this super jacked Hype boss in incursions with biohazard, spite and a bunch of stuff.

Oh, and Villiany.

Whew, and how were you able to counter it?

I once had this super jacked Hype boss in incursions with biohazard, spite and a bunch of stuff.

Oh, and Villiany.

Whew, and how were you able to counter it?
    1 word Villainy
    Okay, I get it it's called 'Tyranny'. Probably Doom, but Bio-hazard gave me a thought...
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Life cycle on Ultron in incursions with enhanced evade. Impossible to knock him down or disable the shield.
    Sbkrueb said:

Duped Angela on Icarus paths

Doesn't Icarus give a passive degen? Does Angela reduce the duration of them too?
    Raichu626 said:

Sbkrueb said:

Duped Angela on Icarus paths

Doesn't Icarus give a passive degen? Does Angela reduce the duration of them too?
    There is a similar node to Icarus that gives passive degens, but Icarus is debuffs.
    Oh great, I think it Rising sun then. My bad, I've not played the Icarus recently, it was long back in Incursions.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Professor X has infinite sp3 loop with
    20% power refund hack
    Guaranteed if you have power boost on

https://youtu.be/CZLA1Q9iaKc

Professor X has infinite sp3 loop with
    20% power refund hack
    Guaranteed if you have power boost on

https://youtu.be/CZLA1Q9iaKc
    That's interesting. It looks, nice. But I don't think most of them will use a power boost unless it very important.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Modok on 50% aspect of nightmares. He held his SP 1 and threw it towards the end of the timer. You can guess what happened next...

F
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Bugs
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Uvogin said:

When fighting AA/Mysterio/OML with Clairvoyant, if you're running the pacify mastery, parrying them gives you power and clairvoyant charges as they are immune to AAR and any sort of immunity triggers bwcv's abilities.

Ohh now I understand thanks for information
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    BWCV blasting off to max power when in range of Mephisto's aura (in her incinerate phase)