**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do I use 5* Morningstar?

I just got a unawakened 5* Morningstar. She seems pretty good. What can i use her for and how do i use her please?

Comments

• pls
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    @TheManMythLegend , care to chip in?

The lowdown is:

1- Throw an sp3 as soon as you can on the fight. If necessary throw heavy for power gain to sp3.

2- After doing the above ONLY ONCE in the fight, a counter will appear under her name. Hit your opponent (even through block) to take this counter up to 100. Do not get hit (not even through block) because if u do the counter will go down, if it reaches cero you'll have to throw an sp3 again to bring it back.

3- After counter reaches 100, you've captured the opponent's soul. Do not throw an sp3 again for the rest of the fight.

4- If the opponent is still alive after doing the steps 1-3 above, play normally for the rest of the fight. Particularly, if the opponent has lots of buffs, throw and Sp2 and you will both nullify the buffs and do lots of damage per each buff nullified.

5- Do the above 1-4 steps in the following 4 fights. If you do you'll get one soul per fight. For each soul she captures she gets new abilities. She gets really good at 4 souls already, but its at 5 souls when she really becomes incredibly OP, with a pretty rad heal. At 5 souls she can take on many of the bosses in the game (if the nodes are convenient for her that is). This also makes her pretty much the undisputed Queen of Incursions: after 4 fights she is OP for the rest of the incursion.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    start the fight: parry heavy to get some power gain, throw your sp3 asap, hit your opponent (hitting their block also works.) Get to 100 souls on the counter and you will capture their soul. Do this 5 times and she becomes a beast of a champion. Best used in incursions, long quests, and aq.

If you notice your opponent has a lot of buffs (howard, venom) throw an sp2 for crazy good damage (if you have captured their soul already. Sp1 also has great damage at 5 souls.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    The above mentioned are great enough to make you play her great.
    You most likely would have to build the souls with her. You can get only 1 soul in a fight. How you get it is you use the SP3, which gives you the counter, and it increases to 100 as you hit your opponent. Once it reaches 100, it converts to a soul. Or you could end a fight with a SP3, which might not be preferable always.
    The power gain from heavy, I don't know it works, but it seems like it increases along with your combo's.

Nothing tough about playing her. You should build the 5 charges. Opponent has more buffs? SP2 would kill them. Just a regular fight? SP1 is more than enough
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

The lowdown is:

1- Throw an sp3 as soon as you can on the fight. If necessary throw heavy for power gain to sp3.

2- After doing the above ONLY ONCE in the fight, a counter will appear under her name. Hit your opponent (even through block) to take this counter up to 100. Do not get hit (not even through block) because if u do the counter will go down, if it reaches cero you'll have to throw an sp3 again to bring it back.

3- After counter reaches 100, you've captured the opponent's soul. Do not throw an sp3 again for the rest of the fight.

4- If the opponent is still alive after doing the steps 1-3 above, play normally for the rest of the fight. Particularly, if the opponent has lots of buffs, throw and Sp2 and you will both nullify the buffs and do lots of damage per each buff nullified.

5- Do the above 1-4 steps in the following 4 fights. If you do you'll get one soul per fight. For each soul she captures she gets new abilities. She gets really good at 4 souls already, but its at 5 souls when she really becomes incredibly OP, with a pretty rad heal. At 5 souls she can take on many of the bosses in the game (if the nodes are convenient for her that is). This also makes her pretty much the undisputed Queen of Incursions: after 4 fights she is OP for the rest of the incursion.

@Ethereality I have a doubt. For incursions purpose only. Do I have to repeat the steps at each zones? I mean if I do step 1 to 4 in zone 1, is she already having 5 souls from the beginning of zone 2 and onwards or do I have to do it in all zones individually?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I asked about incursions. I know how to play with Morningstar in EQ. I never used her in incursions..

LordPSN said:

The lowdown is:

@Ethereality I have a doubt. For incursions purpose only. Do I have to repeat the steps at each zones? I mean if I do step 1 to 4 in zone 1, is she already having 5 souls from the beginning of zone 2 and onwards or do I have to do it in all zones individually?
    Lol. Once at 5 souls she keeps 5 souls. He forgot to say that s1 is the dmg special tho. S2 needs some buff to take over that. I always pair her up with g2099 for a good amount of extra dmg aswell
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

I asked about incursions. I know how to play with Morningstar in EQ. I never used her in incursions..

LordPSN said:

The lowdown is:

Lol. Once at 5 souls she keeps 5 souls. He forgot to say that s1 is the dmg special tho. S2 needs some buff to take over that. I always pair her up with g2099 for a good amount of extra dmg aswell
    As stated on my post an re-stated on ManMyth's post, once you capture a soul they remain on her for the rest of the incirsion. They wont go away when you clear a zone. That is precisely why she is is so OP. ...all you need is a couple of zones to reach 5 souls and then she will literally obliterate the rest of the incursion for you ( If the nodes are convenient for her that is). At 5 souls she'll life steal and heal hereelf and do a ton of damage by spamming sp1s. Remember that if it's a buff heavy matchup then sp2 can outdamage sp1.
  • Wow that’s a lot of info. Thanks so much for taking ur time to do it. It will help me a lot. Thnx!