**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Season rewards

Wow plat2 lost 40k 5* shards for one garbage 5* nexus... and if kabam was wondering why people are leaving the game in droves it’s Bc of stuff like this... completely took all the wind outta the season... terrible ...

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I’m honestly surprised people at P1 are concerned about 5* in the first place. The game is definitely leaning more towards 6* heroes and a little bump in those is nice. The only downside is that you can’t use the 5* shards to buy the 6* shards in the sigil.

It mostly the ios
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Silver alliances got a decent bump. Silver 2 would get 5k shards, and now 12.k shards, t5b frags, etc. That's a good bump
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I’m honestly surprised people at P1 are concerned about 5* in the first place. The game is definitely leaning more towards 6* heroes and a little bump in those is nice. The only downside is that you can’t use the 5* shards to buy the 6* shards in the sigil.

A bunch of people that don't do arena that want them for iso that were probably also complaining about needing lower arena milestones
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Gains for P2
    Massive upgrade to T5cc, 2500 extra 6* shards, an extra T2A, and 50% of a T5B more

Loss for P2
    5* Shards

Seems good to me. Toss in some extra 5* shards wouldn't hurt, but 5* shards are a big whatever to me anyway.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    I don't get the point of reducing 3-4 5* champ to one 5* champ change in plat division which effects me personally. Great changes overall no doubt would help a lot of people but this severe decline in 5* shards in plat does effect!
    I don't understand how they think a 5* nexus is valuable to someone in platinum though. Silly

I don't understand how they think a 5* nexus is valuable to someone in platinum though. Silly

If it was me I’m wil had keep the 5 star shard I’m don’t care for a 5 star nexus
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    NIce bump to Gold3 / Silver 1 so I am happy running 1BG war.

GarrettN said:

A bunch of people that don't do arena that want them for iso that were probably also complaining about needing lower arena milestones
    Man you're really salty about everything in the game. You complain about lower people moaning, but you're one of the people who cries the most.
    About everything? Not remotely. About the general direction of the game? Absolutely.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    IKON said:

Gains for P2
    Massive upgrade to T5cc, 2500 extra 6* shards, an extra T2A, and 50% of a T5B more

Loss for P2
    5* Shards

Seems good to me. Toss in some extra 5* shards wouldn't hurt, but 5* shards are a big whatever to me anyway.

2500 increase in 6* shards is not good at all. Plat 2 is also not easy to achieve with most people in Plat 2 being thronebreaker. 5* Nexus is absolutely useless
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Still don’t understand why masters doesn’t get t2a, it’s not like 6 stars don’t use it
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    ChriissR said:

IKON said:

Gains for P2

Loss for P2
    5* Shards

2500 increase in 6* shards is not good at all. Plat 2 is also not easy to achieve with most people in Plat 2 being thronebreaker. 5* Nexus is absolutely useless
    I would even say that P3 should also get a 6* nexus but fewer 6* shards (like -2.5 or -5k).
    I don't know how they decide the rewards, but do they have statistics? Like how many thronebreakers are there in the game?
    I highly doubt there are only 1,500 (or 3k if you take P2) thronebreakers in the game.
    Lvernon15 said:

Still don’t understand why masters doesn’t get t2a, it’s not like 6 stars don’t use it

And I’m don’t get why plat play get reduced in 5 star one 5 star no thanks.
  • just weird the loss of 5* shards. It is usually nice iso bricks. 5* nexus is pretty much just an iso selector at this point....
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Getting rid of all t4cc around the game is crazy..
    Crazy we have to buy them in store now, and monthly EQs
    Or deals...

Yeah removing T4cc is dumb. They're still needed and in huge amounts.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Ben93 said:

Is there anyone in Kabam that is aware that nobody cares about a 5* Nexus when you are thronebreaker? Do they play their game? Seriously, do you think we will be happy to gain a 5* Nexus? Hey! It is the same reward as Gold 3!!
    I hate alliance wars but I have to play them to get some rewards, you are concerned about people not liking alliance wars and you give this kind of rewards?
    6* Nexus should be available AT LEAST to P2 and P3.

I'm tb and there are a lot of 5 stars I need and want. I completely agree that higher tier alliances should get better rewards, but five stars are far from irrelevant when you have 27 six stars.
  • DawsMan said:

Ben93 said:

Is there anyone in Kabam that is aware that nobody cares about a 5* Nexus when you are thronebreaker? Do they play their game? Seriously, do you think we will be happy to gain a 5* Nexus? Hey! It is the same reward as Gold 3!!
    I hate alliance wars but I have to play them to get some rewards, you are concerned about people not liking alliance wars and you give this kind of rewards?

I'm tb and there are a lot of 5 stars I need and want. I completely agree that higher tier alliances should get better rewards, but five stars are far from irrelevant when you have 27 six stars.
    he probably means p2 and p3.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    DawsMan said:

Ben93 said:

Maybe, but when you have 27 6* and you are already a thronebreaker, you belong to a few minority. I have around 100 6* and ALL basic 5*s (except Jubilee), I don't want to get a 5* nexus as a reward, I am sorry.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71

Plat 2 and below gets the bad treatment in these rewards.

Difference between plat1 and plat2 is one 6* nexus and 2500 6* shards. Major huge jump. While the jump from plat 2 to plat 3 is minor stuff.

Sorry to see kabam only caring about alliances that are plat 1 and above.

Absolutely agree, the changes for every single level different from Plat 4,3 and 2 are astronomicle, and we are just getting between 2k-5k more 6*shards + rank up materials that will go in the overflow, since they can be earned easily.,
    And I wanna say that you can join a gold alliance easily, the global chat is always looking for players to fill spaces there they do AQ map5 and with avarage activity, no items they stay there, it gets compatitive in gold1 and above where you basicly hold your devision every season