**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All my side quest entries reset

Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So last week I was unable to finish the side quest but I got at least halfway through if not further and I was planning on finishing it today along with the new one but when I logged in I found that all of my entries reset so now I'm afraid to do anything because I don't want to get banned but I never completed it last week so I still want to get the rewards.

I would have done it last week but I was mugged while walking my dog and they took my phone so I didn't get a new one until late last night and I already was at work. I literally just turned on my new phone a couple hours ago and just finished setting it up 20 minutes ago.

What do I do? Do I go and complete the ones I didn't do from last week? I know which ones I had left. Will I still be able to do the ones from this week? I really don't want to get in trouble for doing what I'm supposed to be doing AGAIN. The last time a glitch like this happened they locked me out of the unit store and I missed out on the spring cleaning event even though I didn't do anything wrong. I really don't want to miss out on the rewards again this month.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry about the confusion, but the entries for the previous Floors do not reset. If you exit this screen and go back, it should reflect the correct number of entries. Our team is looking into this visual error. Thank you for your patience.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Ok I'll go try it now, thanks for the assistance! Just making sure I don't do anything that might cause a ban.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    After I restarted the game it showed the correct entries. You guys are awesome, thank you! 😁