**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a `Help’-ful alliance.

I’m currently trying to finish the 6.1.6 quest and I’m severely in need of units. My current alliance seems to be full of busy in daily life guys.

This is primary need. I need an alliance which could help me often so that I can grind arenas.

In case of staying permanently, would like to discuss further about it, maybe later.

The following are the pictures of my roster.

If interested, please drop a text.
Sincerely,
Warprince.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I am a semi-active player, would become active if needed.
    Looking for a minimum of Silver 1 Ally.
    And for AQ, as long as it runs at least Map 4, and I get to play, I have no problem to join.
  • Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    Ok ill join what ally u join @The_beast123 im tryna do 6.1.1 to lmaoo
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    We're Gold 2, map 5 alliance looking for a couple active players. Plenty of "help" to be offered if interested. SprossTheBoss on Line if you wanna chat more

We're Gold 2, map 5 alliance looking for a couple active players. Plenty of "help" to be offered if interested. SprossTheBoss on Line if you wanna chat more

Can i join? @SprossTheBoss Im also in search of a good ally which plays aw and aq and helps in arena. Can i join?
    edited June 2021

Glad I could join you @SprossTheBoss ! Could you brief me a little more about the alliance? It's just to check if 'I' am worth being in your alliance.
    Things I'd like to know:
    1. How important is AW and how often do you play them.
    2. Info about AQ ( Like is it Map5 in all 3 BG's?) and etc.
    3. Are communication apps preferred. ( I actually don't prefer them, yet am quite active, so contacting me shouldn't be a problem)

Any other if necessary. Thank you.
    Warprince.
    Can i also join? SprossTheBoss.

Glad I could join you @SprossTheBoss ! Could you brief me a little more about the alliance? It's just to check if 'I' am worth being in your alliance.
    Things I'd like to know:
    3. Are communication apps preferred. ( I actually don't prefer them, yet am quite active, so contacting me shouldn't be a problem)

Warprince.
    1. In the off season we just run 1BG for those interested, but during season we run 3BGs. We like to win of course, but as long as everyone is doing their best and making placement that's all we can ask. Beyond that, we're here to have fun.
    2. At full capacity we run 3 BGs and consistently clear them. Down a few people at the moment we are exploring either 2 BGs or having the 3rd a lower map until we're back to full strength
    3. Line app is required but FYI if you mute the chat you only get notified when you are tagged (my buddy does this). It's key to making sure everyone is there for placement, knows when AQ/AW are, and can share roster screenshots for choosing diverse Defenders or just rank up advice.

Hope that helps!

Add me on Line we can definitely chat more to see if it's a good fit. Same username as here

Things I'd like to know:

Warprince.
    1. In the off season we just run 1BG for those interested, but during season we run 3BGs. We like to win of course, but as long as everyone is doing their best and making placement that's all we can ask. Beyond that, we're here to have fun.
    2. At full capacity we run 3 BGs and consistently clear them. Down a few people at the moment we are exploring either 2 BGs or having the 3rd a lower map until we're back to full strength
    3. Line app is required but FYI if you mute the chat you only get notified when you are tagged (my buddy does this). It's key to making sure everyone is there for placement, knows when AQ/AW are, and can share roster screenshots for choosing diverse Defenders or just rank up advice.

Hope that helps!
    I guess we're set! My only problem would be using Line. I probably could manage Discord, but sadly, I can't use Line.
    Is it still fine?

Add me on Line we can definitely chat more to see if it's a good fit. Same username as here
    Sorry i dont have line. Line wont work for me. But ive got discord will it work? can we talk there? I cant use line
    Hey guys @The_beast123 @Gipsy_Danger at this point we're all using Line for alliance and BG chat so that's really the one we're sticking with for comms. If that's an issue no hard feelings, best of luck. If you find you are able to get it feel free to let me know. Thanks!
    So discord wont work? @SprossTheBoss
    so it is ok if we dont have line?
    I would really love to play aw because i love this time rewards are op and the ally is gold 2 right? Ill play as much aw as i can. I just need a lil bit help in multiverse too. Can i join? sprongtheboss