**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5B INVENTORY

Hi, I am free to play player and i am at lvl 52 and have 3 T5B storage in my inventory but I need 4 to Rank 3 my 6 star. I have 3 T5B in stash. At what next level my inventory size of T5B increases.

Comments

• ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    For XP I just went through 4.4.6 again and again with an xp boost. It gives good xp and you’ll level up rather fast
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Buy the sigel?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Buy the sigel?

They are Free to Play
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Either just rank up a different champ or slap on some XP boosts, get some energy refills, and blitz through Act 4 exploration since I'm assuming that you haven't done that yet.
  • Yashwant2889Yashwant2889 Posts: 13
    GarrettN said:

So it's probably gonna expire

This is designed to kick people that have rushed through content. Start using energy refills and exp boosts and explore act 5 and 6.1 and you might make it depending on your items
    Lvl 60 seems it will take forever to reach. I will just rankup other 6 star to R2
    Snakep said:

Rank up a different champion so the t5b doesn’t expire??? I’m sure there is a 5 star that you have that will help you out. There is no need for a rank 3 at lvl 52.

Will do
    Snakep said:

Rank up a different champion so the t5b doesn’t expire??? I’m sure there is a 5 star that you have that will help you out. There is no need for a rank 3 at lvl 52.

Yess Sir !!!

Buy the sigel?

No money 💸💸 for the game.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Do you have the t5cc to r3 someone?
    Maltyo9 said:

Yes I have completed abyss. Got a mutant gem.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I recommend using it on a 5* to R5 instead of risking it being lost forever in the abyss of sadness where all expired catalysts go.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Maltyo9 said:

Completed abyss at lvl52? Something seems fishy to me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

Well if you Hav ægon doom it can be esay done why do all just getting fisy in or head
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

If i did arena on my alt i could have done it at level 46. Content rushing exists and kinda sucks.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Hi, I am free to play player and i am at lvl 52 and have 3 T5B storage in my inventory but I need 4 to Rank 3 my 6 star. I have 3 T5B in stash. At what next level my inventory size of T5B increases.

Get to lvl.60
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Yeah. Either just rank up a different champ or slap on some XP boosts, get some energy refills, and blitz through Act 4 exploration since I'm assuming that you haven't done that yet.

Exploration is boring. I will rank up other 5 and 6 star champs
    Auto fight exists
    Pop xp boost and drop your 5* 6* and auto fight
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

Maltyo9 said:

nothing fishy about it. if he has all the 4 abyss horsemen or good substitutes, abyss completion isn’t that difficult tbh. it’s just a long grind, plus needing a bunch of units you can grind from arena, and your champs are preferably at R5. if you’re at level 60 but you don’t have the required counters, you still can’t do it. it all depends on your roster
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Maltyo9 said:

Which mutant do you want to r3?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

So it's probably gonna expire

This is designed to kick people that have rushed through content. Start using energy refills and exp boosts and explore act 5 and 6.1 and you might make it depending on your items
    Lvl 60 seems it will take forever to reach. I will just rankup other 6 star to R2
    If you want to reach lvl 60 then farm refills and use exp boost and do act 4. You will see magic

Maltyo9 said:

Used approx 7000 units and some revives stored

Maltyo9 said:

nothing fishy about it. if he has all the 4 abyss horsemen or good substitutes, abyss completion isn’t that difficult tbh. it’s just a long grind, plus needing a bunch of units you can grind from arena, and your champs are preferably at R5. if you’re at level 60 but you don’t have the required counters, you still can’t do it. it all depends on your roster
    Absolutely right.

I used aegon, HT , NF,sym supreme and warlock

Maltyo9 said:

Maltyo9 said:

Which mutant do you want to r3?
    I have Colossus

Exploration is boring. I will rank up other 5 and 6 star champs
    Auto fight exists
    Pop xp boost and drop your 5* 6* and auto fight
    Will do but when intersection arrived you have to choose path.

Get to lvl.60
    Seems impossible right now