**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who won the community choice buff vote?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Antman or Gulli?

(I am a Retired player) not up to date with everything.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Haven’t said yet
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    It hasn’t been announced yet. And it’s been 3 weeks
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    They will announce it when the post gets put up of who won all we know its sometime this month is when they announce who won
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Ok. 👍🏽
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Im kinda eager as i just wanna know who won already so can rank up ready to test the buff when goes live in october/november
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

It’ll be a tie and both will recieve a buff.

I’m holding out hope.

That would be pretty nice, even if it was Kabam just saying “oh wow it was a tie lookee there” when it was off by a decent chunk.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

I’m holding out hope.

That would be pretty nice, even if it was Kabam just saying “oh wow it was a tie lookee there” when it was off by a decent chunk.
    That would dissolve a lot of nonsense on the forums

I’d take November AM or Guilly and then December the other. Win-win-win for all parties
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I’m holding out hope.

That would dissolve a lot of nonsense on the forums

I’d take November AM or Guilly and then December the other. Win-win-win for all parties
    Except the party that wanted Joe Fixit buffed.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Antman
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    If kabam overhauled both of them, gave them magneto level buffs, they wouldn't hear any complaints (at least from me) for the next 11 months.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Antman won by far #Trust
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Ant-Man won the poll, but the arena result’s not out
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Arena cut a lot of the whales that voted for ghost to win the overhaul, about 70% of those who voted ant man. So guilly might have a good chance
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    It'll be interesting. Ant-man won the first poll, but not by some giant margin (like 90% of all votes). Guilly still has a chance, because the first round of voting was drastically different from the second one. Also there are many Ant-man fans, but how many did actually go for all arena milestones? Same goes for Guilly ofc. And what did those who voted another option in the furst round do? Did they join both teams equally? Also how many players actually votes in the first round, and how many did so in the second one?
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    Any idea what happened to the Hood buff? Hood buff is still in his invisibility mode? :/
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    iRanjan said:

Any idea what happened to the Hood buff? Hood buff is still in his invisibility mode? :/

Gone staggered to atoms
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m almost 100% sure antman won because they gave purgatory a crazy synergy for guillotine and it doesn’t make sense to do that and then buff her.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’m almost 100% sure antman won because they gave purgatory a crazy synergy for guillotine and it doesn’t make sense to do that and then buff her.

Doesn’t really add to her utility though. Still needs a buff. Damage is nice but, then again, you have to actually get purgatory.