**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red death field not doing damage under 10 spores.

Using double edge mastery omegas death field isn’t doing damage until 10 spores. I know this was fixed a few months ago but it only lasted for about a week and it’s still present.

**ive noticed it doesn’t happen every time. Whenever I start the fight off with a parry i won’t do damage until 10. However if the opponent dashed back at the start and I dash in then it starts doing damage before 10.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, would you happen to be able to share the information requested in the forum bug report template? This can help us to replicate the issue and look into it more thoroughly.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited June 2021
    Hello,

Omega Red has unfortunately not been working as intended for nearly 10 months now. Originally as his spores would build dot damage would take place on its way to 10-30. Please take a look at this asap as many in the community have been asking for this to be fixed for quite some time now.

Thank You,

Taz
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I've noticed this since the last update. Certain opponents like Warlock seem to effect this more
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

I've noticed this since the last update. Certain opponents like Warlock seem to effect this more

I dont think Warlock has anything to do with this bug.
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

Hey there, would you happen to be able to share the information requested in the forum bug report template? This can help us to replicate the issue and look into it more thoroughly.

any update on when the fix is coming?