Due to issues affecting Alliance Wars, Alliance War Season 36 will be postponed until August 19th, 2022 and the minimum number of Wars Summoners are required to participate in to qualify for rewards will be reduced to 4.
The currently active War will not count towards the Season.
The currently active War will not count towards the Season.
Champion Spotlight - Scarlet Witch
Obtain 4-Star Scarlet Witch, not to be confused with Scarlet Witch (Classic), by purchasing an activation of the Summoner’s Sigil after 10AM PT on June 7 2021. Additional Summoner’s Sigil activations will Awaken and increase the Signature level of Scarlet Witch’s Signature Ability. Obtain new Sigil Credits in the Weekly Summoner Sigil exclusive Solo Event Milestones and use them to purchase 4, 5 and 6-Star Scarlet Witch.
About Scarlet Witch
Gifted with the powers of chaos magic since birth, Scarlet Witch can conjure hexes of unimaginable destruction, capable of irreversibly altering the very fabric of reality itself.
Scarlet Witch's Mechanics
Scarlet Witch is a defensive, push your luck style Champion that feeds off the chaos she creates. Launching Special Attacks create’s Instability, which increases the chances of either Champion gaining a powerful Buff when Chaos Surge activates. Use Scarlet Witch’s Well-Timed block to steal Buffs gained by her Opponent before launching devastating Special Attacks.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||37708||3430||13680|
Character Class: Mystic
Basic Abilities: Nullify, Chaos Surge, Power Gain
- Well-Timed Block Nullify
- Scarlet Witch can Nullify any Buff with her Well-Timed Block. This Nullify occurs before she is struck, so if the Opponent has an Unblockable Buff she can Nullify it before the hit connects. This Nullify is especially useful against Champions who start the Fight with a Buff active.
- Copy Nullified Buffs
- Scarlet Witch gains a Copy of any Fury, Prowess, Cruelty, Armor Up, or Unblockable Buff she Nullifies. If fighting Champions that sit on lots of Fury Buffs, Scarlet Witch can significantly increase her damage output.
- Power Gain
- Scarlet Witch’s Heavy Attack creates a potent Power Gain Buff. If mixed with the Mystic Dispersion Mastery, Scarlet Witch will be able to easily devastate her Opponent with repeated Special Attacks.
- Chance to grant Opponent Unblockable
- Chaos Surge has a small chance to grant the Opponent an Unblockable Buff. These Buffs can’t be granted during Special Attacks, but can turn the tide of a fight quickly if she isn’t prepared to remove it with a Well-Timed Block.
- Incinerate, Coldsnap, or Poison Immunity
- Scarlet Witch’s main damage loop requires repeatedly launching the Special 2. If the Opponent is Immune to any of the Debuffs inflicted by this Attack it will noticeably reduce her damage output.
- Nullify, Fate Seal, Stagger
- If the Opponent can prevent Scarlet Witch from gaining any of her Buffs, they can benefit off of Scarlet Witch’s chaos more than she can.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- Deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.
- On Special Activation, gain 1 indefinite Instability. 1 Instability is removed when knocked down by a Special Attack.
- If 6+ Instability are active for 10 seconds, inflict Opponent with Degeneration, dealing 7968 Direct Damage over 6 seconds.
- When the above Degeneration expires, remove all Instability.
- Every 4 seconds, activate Chaos Surge, granting both Champions a 20% chance per Instability to gain 1 randomly selected Buff. Small chance to grant all Buffs.
- Armor Up, granting +1130.77 Armor Rating for 12 seconds.
- Fury, granting +1331 Attack Rating for 12 seconds.
Cruelty, granting +233.33 Critical Damage Rating over 12 seconds.
- Prowess, granting 120% Special Attack Damage for 12 seconds.
- Unblockable, lasting 4 seconds.
- Buffs are not granted to Champions launching Special Attacks.
- If Scarlet Witch Nullifies any Armor Up, Fury, Cruelty, Prowess, or Unblockable Buffs, she gains her matching Chaos Surge Buff.
- While blocking, 15% chance to Nullify 1 Buff. Increased to 100% during the Well-Timed Block window.
- Consume 1 Instability to create a non-stacking Power Gain Buff, generating 100% of a Bar of Power over 10 seconds.
| Special 1: Crushing Blow - Scarlet Witch tears the ground beneath her Opponent apart, then hurls the debris with a deadly telekinetic attack.
| Special 2: Chaos Bombardment - Scarlet Witch conjures a blast of Chaos Magic then bombards her opponent with a combination of hexes
| Special 3: Collective Destruction - Scarlet Witch supercharges her body with chaos magic before releasing it in a devastating blast, destroying everything in her proximity.
| Signature Ability - Organized Chaos - Scarlet Witch tips the scales in her favor.
Decimation - Unique - with Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, and Emma Frost
- Scarlet Witch: Copied Buffs have 25% increased duration.
- All Champions: Mutant Opponents have 30% reduced Ability Accuracy during either Champions Special Attacks.
Chaos Rising - Unique - with Scarlet Witch (Classic)
- Scarlet Witch: Start each Fight with 2 Instability.
- Scarlet Witch (Classic): Increase Buff Duration by 20% and Reduce Debuff Duration 20%.
Till Infinity Do Us Part - Unique - with Vision and Vision (Age of Ultron)
- Scarlet Witch: When Chaos Surge activates, 8% chance to gain an Aptitude Buff increasing Fury, Precision, and Armor Up Buffs by 30% for 18 seconds.
- Vision, Vision (Age Of Ultron): Landing a Heavy Attack on an Opponent suffering Heal Block grants a non-stacking Fury, increasing Attack Rating by 1000 for 15 seconds.
Demonic Pact - with Mephisto and Dormammu
- Scarlet Witch: Chaos Surge creates Regeneration instead of Prowess, granting 4% of missing health over 12 seconds. Prowess can no longer be copied, but Regeneration can.
- Dormammu: Imbued Attacks have 1250 increased Attack Rating.
- Mephisto: While the Opponents Soul is Imprisoned, 100% chance to activate Aura of Incinerate when the Opponent fails to gain a Buff through Chance. Cooldown 1 second.
- Dimensional Beings: +15% increased Ability Power Gain Rate.
Friends - Unique - With Captain America, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, and Black Widow
- All Champions gain +6% Health.
Family- With Magneto, and Magneto (Marvel Now)
- All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
- Scarlet Witch’s Chaos Surge will be granting the Opponent many Buffs throughout the fight. Gaining Power when these Buffs expire or when Nullifying them with her Well-Timed Block will grant her a significant boost in Power gain.
- Scarlet Witch’s Well-Timed Block Nullify is her most valuable tool, but Chip damage can still become problematic. Anything that can negate damage dealt through her Block will go a long way.
- Parry will create more openings for Scarlet Witch to land her Heavy Attack, which is key to managing her Instability.