**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better Techie as of now?

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ghost not included because she’s a different league

Better Techie as of now? 64 votes

Ultron
4%
Vedant_MehtaBlumladenTenukering 3 votes
Guillotine 99
17%
Darkrider05ReferenceAckbar67Marvel2289_Sham_Kill_GreyCharlie21540RiptideBuggyDClownSonofdathomirTyphoon 11 votes
Warlock
78%
TerraBpn88855SungjLvernon15Rbk19JuggerNotFluffyPigMonsterSanta_PsycheDjinRockypantherxQacobTivjyotEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litDJMNHDarkraider234WedgemonsterUvoginBonzodavidKsp_2099 50 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Warlock
    Looking for those Ultron fan boyz who were justifying that the buff is superb.

Warlock is still the boss. Ultron remains a joke infront of g2099 & Warlock.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Still not close in my book.

There is definitely an argument for G99. But not one i would personally consider. As for Ultron… No.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Blumladen said:

But ultrons damage is better than warlock,warlock has a bit more utility

“A bit”
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    It’s disgusting how much utility warlock has
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    edited June 2021
    Iryse said:

Ghost not included because she’s a different league

Don't know Cuz G2099 and WarLock Just Dorged Me Yesterday....
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    Is this a joke?? :D .. Warlock way too OP! Easily top 5 champ in the game as well.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 99
    I don't own a warlock above 4 star so realistically g2099 is best for me. I have ultron as 5 and 4 star and and g2099 as 4 star. Ultron isn't close to her.
    Whoever thinks that Ultron > warlock then This world needs a cleansing.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Ultron is still behind Punisher 2099
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Warlock

Out of sheer, genuine curiosity, what is Warlock's utility? I've only got him as a 3*, so I've never been able to use him outside of Arenas, and all I know is that he can drain a lot of Power from the opponent and can apply Armour Breaks.

Triple immune, potent armor Break, armor buff, SP crit safety net, SP1/SP3 power control, bleed on demand, one of best heal block mechanics, regen
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 99
    Got a rank 5 Guilly and a rank 5 warlock. Tbh, I'm not a big fan of Warlock (ranked him a while ago for clapback gwenpool in 6.4), and I much prefer using my Guilly. I feel he's a bit overrated.
    Don't have my 5* Ultron ranked up quite yet, but he doesn't seem to be as good as these two from what I've seen.